• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2016

The box this one came from was the box that the first CC I had ever smoked came from.

For my birthday, back in January, my buddy gave me the last stick. Tonight, I'm thoroughly enjoying it.

Not that I remember how they tasted in 12, but smoking it tonight, I can appreciate the age on it.
Very cool, glad you are enjoying it! I know I enjoyed mine ;)

I think it's starting to piss off the UPS driver when I make him sit there while I open my box and light it while it's still in the truck.

Because you never offer him one. Always take care of your driver. Applies to golf as well. So don't be so rude as to not include the driver. He or she will feel much better about delivering to you.

J.D. Howard Reserve HR52. Great cigar. I need to get some more.
Yeah I like those to. But they seem to die off after halfway. I still have a fiver left from a box I purchased a year ago. They light up tasty. They finish kinda tasteless. Maybe they get worse with age? Dunno.

This rosado was amazing. Starts off very spicy followed by a sweet leather punch in the tongue. Subtle nuances all over the place. I would have to say this i the full flavor complex cigar of the year so far for me. If you like what I described GET YOURSELF SOME!

Ezra Zion All My Ex's lancero....nice smoke, 2 for 2 with this brand. Had a lot of flavor with what reminded me of strong black tea being the most prominent.

I hope they follow up "All My Ex's" with a line named "Convoy"...I'd try a Rubber Duck robusto or a Feral Pig Pen.

Ezra Zion All My Ex's lancero....nice smoke, 2 for 2 with this brand. Had a lot of flavor with what reminded me of strong black tea being the most prominent.

I hope they follow up "All My Ex's" with a line named "Convoy"...I'd try a Rubber Duck robusto or a Feral Pig Pen.

Convoy?