• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2016

A tiny Quesada 40th Anni petite belicoso....may be my first smoke ever from this brand. Not bad, very light, just nothing about the flavors that struck a chord with me. Awesome construction though.

As a fan of the Corona Clasica, I was very interested in these. Unfortunately after smoking several I find them one dimensional with no complexities like the former offers. Shame...great size for a quick smoke.

As a fan of the Corona Clasica, I was very interested in these. Unfortunately after smoking several I find them one dimensional with no complexities like the former offers. Shame...great size for a quick smoke.

Good to hear about the coronas...got 3 of those with 3 of the belis in my order.

Quesada 40th Corona Clasica....Devin was right on these, way more flavor than the petite beli....creamy, woodsy with a consistent white pepper hit that was in the first 2 puffs of the PB.

Does it count if I would've smoked the nub maduro tonight but have to get up "early," atleast for me? Maybe tomorrow afternoon since I will be up in the morning trying to change my schedule back to days...

I'm halfway through a Tat Petite Caz from my recent box. Very satisfying for a young one. Mick Jagger must not have tried these when he was unsatisfied. :P