• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2016

Was
Was it a strong smoke?

C, i don't believe so. There is initial spice on the tip of the tongue that gentally moves into smoothness mid palate. The back end is a wee bit elusive, but if you take your time and search for it, it's there. There is ample smoke production, but it's not dense as others we have spoke of. I would say you should get two to test to see for yourself, but I have no qualms on saying it's worth the try. Right now i'd do another 5er, see where a rest would move them to. LMK ifs you decide to try them, would like your perspective.

VSG robusto last night....I hadn't smoked a fresh one of these since maybe a year or two after the creation of the line. Great smoke, solid full bodied, ton of flavor that was a nice change of pace compared to my Nic/CC rotation. Other than Opus and an occasional Hemingway, I'm not a huge fan of Fuente or Ashton smokes...but I'll buy more of these.

Tried a La Mission 1955 from my new variety selections this morning. I definitely want to try some more of these. Other L'Atelier cigars I've tried have had a flavor in there that turned me off to the line, so this was a nice find.

Paired nicely with a light roast coffee.

Might have to get a box of Monte one of these days
My first box was '05 Monte Edmundo. A great first box, IMHO. I also got a box of the petite when they came out - damn fine smoke, too.

C, i don't believe so. There is initial spice on the tip of the tongue that gentally moves into smoothness mid palate. The back end is a wee bit elusive, but if you take your time and search for it, it's there. There is ample smoke production, but it's not dense as others we have spoke of. I would say you should get two to test to see for yourself, but I have no qualms on saying it's worth the try. Right now i'd do another 5er, see where a rest would move them to. LMK ifs you decide to try them, would like your perspective.
I ask because the only other stick I remember seeing with the name Coyolar is a Camacho Coyolar (older labels/before sale of Camacho cigars). That SOB was spicy and harsh as all hell.

Celebrating 21 year anniversary of losing my virginity, LOL. I was a late starter, but i tried to make up for it. Had to have a reason to enjoy this old cigar, thanks Bill for gifting it to me.

20160604_141612.jpg