• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Dailey Jam Session 2023 (Post the sound vibrations that pair with your smoking pleasure)

I haze A LOT of albums compared to most people but only a drop in the bucket compared to some of the collectors I've run across. I would have more but I used to cull out the ones I thought were really bad, Except one. This album is so bad that I kept it as my standard of just how bad a record could be. Now I know there are worse ones out there buy I managed not to waste my money on them, This IMO is the worst I own. I'm in the minority because it was fairly well received in Europe and they did put out 5 more records after this.

Eloy - Floating from 1974

Last edited:
I haze A LOT of albums compared to most people but only a drop in the bucket compared to some of the collectors I've run across. I would have more but I used to cull out the ones I thought were really bad, Except one. This album is so bad that I kept it as my standard of just how bad a record could be. Now I know there are worse ones out there buy I managed not to waste my money on them, This IMO is the worst I own. I'm in the minority because it was fairly well received in Europe and they did put out 5 more records after this.

Eloy - Floating from 1974

I am not completely turned off by this... If this is the worst you got, you probably have a great collection... ;)

He
Never heard of this one, but I like it. Going to have to check out some of his other stuff.

I do like his nod to Skee-Lo "I Wish".........a rabbit in a hat with a
Yelawolf is one of my all time favorites. He’s a rapper from Alabama but he mixes it with country and rock so well. Jelly Roll is pretty amazing in that regard to