• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Dailey Jam Session 2023 (Post the sound vibrations that pair with your smoking pleasure)

Avoca was my "home airport" growing up. My very first time on an airplane was to Florida out of there. Do you remember the name of the club that was at? Probably before my years, but your stories always bring back memories -- some good, some bad -- of the 'ol home town.
Yeah.... Avoca that was it, I really don't remember the name of the club. I only saw it that one time in the show ad. If there was a sign I didn't see it keeping my head down to keep the snow out of my face. That said, something like Randy's or Ricky's is a whisper in my brain.

I've been asked what I thought was the other best back tattoo in Rock to go along with Wendy's. IMO there can be only one - Henry Rollins who was the lead singer for Black Flag when he got this. This pic was taken in '94 and he had it for well over a decade by then.

Heney Rollins 1994.jpg

I've been asked what I thought was the other best back tattoo in Rock to go along with Wendy's. IMO there can be only one - Henry Rollins who was the lead singer for Black Flag when he got this. This pic was taken in '94 and he had it for well over a decade by then.

View attachment 75200
I knew you were going to say this! :)

*EDIT* As much as I don't like him, Anthony Kiedis of RHCP has a pretty iconic back piece that I would put right up there:

1700250712097.png

Last edited:
I knew you were going to say this! :)

*EDIT* As much as I don't like him, Anthony Kiedis of RHCP has a pretty iconic back piece that I would put right up there:

View attachment 75202
Where Anthony Kiedis loses out is shear size IMO. The others go from neck to lower back. Plus the Mayan bird just doesn't do anything for me. A worthy choice just not quite there for me

Where Anthony Kiedis loses out is shear size IMO. The others go from neck to lower back. Plus the Mayan bird just doesn't do anything for me. A worthy choice just not quite there for me
Fair point. I can't remember who it was (I thought it was Josh Todd of Buckcherry, but upon Googling I found his was not the one I was thinking of), but there is someone who has a FULL back Suicide King playing card tattoo that is ridiculously amazing. Whoever it is obviously doesn't have the legendary status of a Henry Rollins or Wendy O. Williams, or I'd know who they were just by memory. Oh well...

Fair point. I can't remember who it was (I thought it was Josh Todd of Buckcherry, but upon Googling I found his was not the one I was thinking of), but there is someone who has a FULL back Suicide King playing card tattoo that is ridiculously amazing. Whoever it is obviously doesn't have the legendary status of a Henry Rollins or Wendy O. Williams, or I'd know who they were just by memory. Oh well...
It is subjective anyway. Just because I think it is doesn't make it so.

Never heard of this one, but I like it. Going to have to check out some of his other stuff.

I do like his nod to Skee-Lo "I Wish".........a rabbit in a hat with a bat.
Catfish Billy 1 & 2. He also played a small part in Peanut Butter Falcon 😀

Call me crazy but Rocks At Your Window was the best on that album. It's such a lovely story lol
Not crazy at all, it’s one of the best songs on the album! He’s very good at making albums that you can listen to without skipping one song