• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Dailey Jam Session 2023 (Post the sound vibrations that pair with your smoking pleasure)

This is it. This is where it all started for me. I can pinpoint the exact moment I first saw the "Knockin' On Heaven's Door" video from this show that was all over MTV. Everything changed for me, musically, the first time I saw this.

GNR is an American Standard

@AVB @kann and SRV fans will like this I'm sure... This was recorded years ago on VHS, lol This was on a riverboat on Lake Ray Hubbard in Rockwall TX, my late uncle is on bass. David Brown and my uncle and SRV and his brother all grew up on the same street as kids.

I love the horn section. However, what's with the Union Jack on the mic stand if it's a 4th of July concert? :P

I love the horn section. However, what's with the Union Jack on the mic stand if it's a 4th of July concert? :p
There is nothing better than a good horn section. I can remeber how loud those horns were at a few different bars they played... Maybe the Union Jack was to rub it in a little idk... LOL