• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

NYECP 2

Box arrived safe and sound! I tried to update the USB drive with the list, but I am running an older version of excel. Hopefully, the next in line can update the USB. I did update the printed list. My P/T's are as follow;

Take Put
#16 Don Carlos Lancero / #89 '84 OR 858
#50 Edmundo Dante 109 / #90 '03 Cohiba DC EL
#66 Juan Loez PC / #91 '98 H.U. Conn. #1

Headed to the PO so Codey has this for Turkey Day! Thanks for letting me play Andy!

Great moves, enjoy that Don Carlos Lancy. If you have never smoked one before they are great!!! One of my favorite smokes.

Great puts and takes Lee! And super fast turn-around, well done!

The first post has been updated! This thing should be in TX by today I hope.

Those were some really nice puts Lee!

Andy can you send the box back to me? :laugh:

There are some beautiful sticks being passed around in this pass.

Brian

Got the pass today, I will look through it in a bit.

Here are my T/P's so far:

T: #54 Monte d EL P: Por Larranaga EL Asia Pacifico Robusto
T: #40 Trinidad Fundadores P:Cohiba Magicos 5
T: #64 Opus X Petit Lancero P: Jose Seijas Belicoso

Question: I saw that the Don Arturo Destino al Siglo "13" was MSRP at $10 with rarity at 5/10 on Vitolas, is this true???????

Let me know so I can get this on the road to Lurch

Question: I saw that the Don Arturo Destino al Siglo "13" was MSRP at $10 with rarity at 5/10 on Vitolas, is this true???????

Jonesy asked the same question I believe it was determined this smoke was worth considerably more than that, but I will let Gonz chime in.

Gonz and I have already talked about this smoke, I just did not understand why it was priced at 10... It is alright I don't have any sticks that could make that deal go through. I just wanted other peoples thoughts..

I'm good to take the pass whenever you're good Cody... (just remember, I'm no longer in Texas so don't send it to my old address)

Gonz and I have already talked about this smoke, I just did not understand why it was priced at 10... It is alright I don't have any sticks that could make that deal go through. I just wanted other peoples thoughts..

Originally members of CF were given the opportunity to buy boxes of 13 for $130 each ($10 a stick), similar to the way the love stories were distributed this year but with more limited run (in the long term). Much like many of the other cigars that are now worth significantly more than they were originally, the AF13 can attribute its market value price primarily to scarcity and desirability. I believe Moki only tries to capture original "msrp" on Vitolas.net rather than tracking market value (since that would really be pretty impossible for many of the sticks listed on the site). YMMV

Thanks, I did not know that. I tell you, you can learn something every time your on CP, that is what makes this community the best!! They sure are nice looking sticks.

The AF13 is a tough one, I think it's one of those where you'll know the right trade when you see it. There's the original price they went for, but it was an extremely limited run. The only other offerings that I'm aware of (which doesn't mean these are all of them) are for CFCF donations and in the most recent CFCF auction. And of course Casa Fuente where they go for something like $100. But like I've told others before, I never use Casa pricing as a guideline. During that CFCF auction, the "Last original box of AF13's" went for $1950. I also don't think charity auction values are at all indicative of the real value of these cigars because people are paying more than they would normally because it's for charity.

Also, regarding the AF13, in the package I got mine in, divided equally you could say I paid $50 for it.

I'm not sure yet on the first one, but the second third look great. The Monte D EL originally was about a $14-$15 cigar, these days I've found it for about $17+. When I looked to double check the pricing on the PL EL I was finding them for about $14 a piece. Does anyone else find different pricing than myself?

I just researched this and appears as if you are correct Gonz. If you can even find either stick the Monte is about $17.50.

If we are going buy prices I agree the PL EL comes up short.

Just my 2 cents

Brian