• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

NYECP 2

I think the AVO 22 Euro for Anejo 48 isn't quite there but others may disagree. I know the AVO 22 Euro are hard to come by but they aren't quite as rare/pricey as the OR Aenjos are unless the current market has gotten very strange. As I said, others may disagree with me that have more experience with the AVO market so it is just my take. Also fwiw there is an AVO 22 Euro in the pass already, some people care about dupes and others don't ymmv.

Any other opinions about the OR Anejos and the Euro Avo 22's?

I think the AVO 22 Euro for Anejo 48 isn't quite there but others may disagree. I know the AVO 22 Euro are hard to come by but they aren't quite as rare/pricey as the OR Aenjos are unless the current market has gotten very strange. As I said, others may disagree with me that have more experience with the AVO market so it is just my take. Also fwiw there is an AVO 22 Euro in the pass already, some people care about dupes and others don't ymmv.

I think it's pretty reasonable. Añejo No. 48 MSRP = $8.75 and Avo 22 MSRP = $11.68, and the Euro Avo 22's are harder to find than the Añejos are. Granted, it is an OR Añejo, which was a one-time release... but so were the Avo 22s.

It's up to the pass host, but I think it's very reasonable... but I also tend to not look at individual puts/takes, and rather the totality of the puts/takes, and unless it's clear the person is obviously biased in their favor overall, I let small discrepancies pass... it's supposed to be fun to do a box pass, not nitpicking puts/takes. Just IMHO.

See I knew you were good for something other than pics of Wilkey in leather.

I'm cool with the puts and takes, all of them. Like Andrew said, passes are meant to be fun, not a ballbusting haggle over a few dollars type event. I personally think the value in either of those sticks is so dependent on personal opinion. Some folks here are Anejo whores, and others are way into Avo LE's. And most importantly I make it a point not to approve or disapprove of a put/take depending on my personal preference for a cigar.

Carry on!

Cool, maybe one of those AVO 22 Euros will make it to me, yeh right.

Jim

Oh, ok
Takes
1 Don Arturo Destino al Siglo "13"
12 DC Maximus Stanford's 90th
24 God of Fire Double Robusto '05
50 Montecristo Edmundo Dante Condes 109
73 Montecristo Reserva #4

Puts
AF Curly Head
Ashton VSG Wizard
Padron Londres
Cohiba Sig I
Montecristo #4

As an added bonus:
Puros Indios Robusto

Lemme know what you guys think! :D

Sweet! I was worried that they might be a little light, but this should serve as a lesson to everyone. When in doubt, add a Puros Indios.

On it's way.

Just so the numbers are noted:

76 God of Fire Carlito Pyramide '05
77 God of Fire Carlito Double Robusto '05
78 TAA DC Maximus '08
79 AVO 22 Euro
80 Chilli Pepper '05
81 Tatuaje RC233

and I added

82 Tatuaje Frank

DC 0103 8555 7495 5965 5130

Awesome, thanks Seth! And thanks for playing too!

The first post has been updated, and I guess we're all good on Khari's takes? I was thinking the Curly Head was just a little light, but like he said the Puros Indios more than makes up for it!

On it's way.

Just so the numbers are noted:

76 God of Fire Carlito Pyramide '05
77 God of Fire Carlito Double Robusto '05
78 TAA DC Maximus '08
79 AVO 22 Euro
80 Chilli Pepper '05
81 Tatuaje RC233

and I added

82 Tatuaje Frank

DC 0103 8555 7495 5965 5130

Damn it one gone!! :(

Jim

I can't believe I missed out on the Curly Head and the Indios Puros! Now I'm upset :angry: