• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

NYECP 2

Here are my approved puts and takes:
T) #3 Avo LE '07 P) #83 FFOX Perfecxion X
T) #30 LFD Factory Press II P) #84 Winston Churchill Checquers
T) #42 Outlaw Custom LFD '08 P) #85 LFD Factory Press Limitado
T) #44 Avo 22 Euro P) #86 Padrón 1926 Serie 40th Anniversary Maduro
T) #59 Cuaba Divino P) #87 PLPC
T) #68 Padron Millenium Maduro P) #88 BBMF

Here are my approved puts and takes:
T) #3 Avo LE '07 P) #83 FFOX Perfecxion X
T) #30 LFD Factory Press II P) #84 Winston Churchill Checquers
T) #42 Outlaw Custom LFD '08 P) #85 LFD Factory Press Limitado
T) #44 Avo 22 Euro P) #86 Padrón 1926 Serie 40th Anniversary Maduro
T) #59 Cuaba Divino P) #87 PLPC
T) #68 Padron Millenium Maduro P) #88 BBMF
Very nicely done.

Brian

You know what, I think it's time for a contest - open to all pass participants.

I can't really think of anything super clever like a photo contest or trivia or anything like that, so here's a real simple one:

My son Aidan started hockey this year. Hockey is an important thing in my family, my father played through college, he coached me since I was 5 and I played all the way through college, and now I have the opportunity to carry on this tradition and coach my own son. Hopefully he will enjoy the game and get as much out of it as my father and I have. So the contest? It's real simple, guess how many kids there are in the mini-mite program this year. That encompasses kids ages 4-6 that live in our Alexandria, MN. Whoever is closest to the actual number will receive a nice fiver shortly. One guess per person. The tiebreaker if two people are off by the same amount will be to guess my number when I played in college. (hint: I was a goalie)

And here's the little guy again:

IMG_1689.jpg

I hope he enjoys the easy knocks, they get harder! :laugh:

opps..missed the goalie number.

Thanks for the contest, Andy. I say there are 35 kids in the mini-mite program this year, and your jersey number was 1.

I forgot to add, this will go until all participants have answered/guessed, or midnight on Thanksgiving, whichever comes first.

Thanks for the contest Andy. I will guess there are 54 kids and your number was 34

I would say 30 kids in the league and jersey number is 11. Thanks for the contest.

I'll say your # was 31 and total of 64 children.

Thanks
Brian

Thanks for the contest Andy, I will guess he is #9 out of 77 total!

I got the pass today, folks. I'll be going through it tonight and making my swaps. If Hapalee is ready, I'll get this out tomorrow. Hapalee? What say you?

Ok this thing is headed to Florida first thing in the AM. DC# 0103 8555 7496 3590 2165. Thanks for letting me play, Andy!

Ok this thing is headed to Florida first thing in the AM. DC# 0103 8555 7496 3590 2165. Thanks for letting me play, Andy!

Sweet! Thanks for playing and thanks for the super quick turnaround!

Just dropped it at the PO so it's officially on its way.

Box arrived safe and sound! I tried to update the USB drive with the list, but I am running an older version of excel. Hopefully, the next in line can update the USB. I did update the printed list. My P/T's are as follow;

Take Put
#16 Don Carlos Lancero / #89 '84 OR 858
#50 Edmundo Dante 109 / #90 '03 Cohiba DC EL
#66 Juan Loez PC / #91 '98 H.U. Conn. #1

Headed to the PO so Codey has this for Turkey Day! Thanks for letting me play Andy!