• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

NYECP 2

Pass has arrived. I'll go through it later tonight and my P/T's are in Gonz's inbox awaiting approval.

Alright all you pricing gurus out there, I have no idea on the value of the Don Arturo Destino al Siglo "13"....what would be some good trades for it or a price range I can think about?

A lot. They go for $125 at Casa and to the best of my knowledge have only been otherwise available in their original release to CF members or in special charity packs/auctions. Also with only a couple thousand floating out there max (1300 production plus whatever unknown has been created specially since then) they top the scales rarity wise as well. It is a toughie to put for!

A lot. They go for $125 at Casa and to the best of my knowledge have only been otherwise available in their original release to CF members or in special charity packs/auctions. Also with only a couple thousand floating out there max (1300 production plus whatever unknown has been created specially since then) they top the scales rarity wise as well. It is a toughie to put for!

I got mine from a guy who's sister works at the factory and knows someone's brother that works in the special room. I got a whole box of them for $100. ???

Here are my approved P/T's

25) Graycliff Espresso Salamone - 71) God of Fire Carlito Pyramide '05 from L.E. Humidor
32) Padron 40th Maduro - 72) Partagas 150 A
47) RyJ Hermoso #1 EL '03 - 73) Montecristo Reserva #4
60) Illusione ECCJ - 74) La Aurora Cien Anos Churchill
70) PAM torp - 75) Tatuaje RC184

Nice plays, no AF13, hmmmmm very interresting :whistling:.

Jim

The first post has been updated.

There's a couple issues with the pass that I wanted to address. Two cigars have very slight damage to them, the Padron 80th and the Conde 109. The 80th sounds like it has a very small patch of wrapper that flaked off and the Conde 109 apparently has a 1/4" crack in the foot. My judgement, after conferring with Jonesy who has the cigars right now is that the smokability of neither cigar has been compromised, but the Padron 80th just looks ugly as is. If everyone is ok with it here is what I propose. The cracked foot on the Conde 109 won't exist the second after it's lit, so I think it's ok to leave it alone. I personally wouldn't have an issue with it and would make a play on it if it were not my pass. The 80th however sounds like it's value has been diminished because it looks crappy. Leave it in the pass, but that actual stick is out of play. If someone wants to make a play on the 80th go ahead and place your put and I will send you another 80th. Does that make sense?

Secondly, it sounds like everything that was originally in the box except the cigars and packing material has vanished. When it left my house there was a folder with paper copies of the participants/addresses and the excel spreadsheet with the cigars. There was a sharpee for marking cigar bags, and there were at least 100 extra individual cigar bags. And lastly there was a tiny USB Flash drive inside a tiny plastic case that had the Word document and Excel document with the addresses and cigar list. Somehow cigars are now in 5-finger bags.

I would like to somehow get this pass re-organized and back to the super anal-retentive state that I had it in when I shipped it out! Jonesy has really stepped up to the plate here and re-bagged and inventoried and put the pass into a new outer box and I would like to publicly thank him for all the effort he has put into this. If you have the rest of the pass contents (cigar bags, flash drive, paperwork) could you please make arrangements to have them sent to Seth who is next up in the pass order? Pm me if you need an address.

Jonesy has really stepped up to the plate here and re-bagged and inventoried and put the pass into a new outer box and I would like to publicly thank him for all the effort he has put into this.

Sounds to me like a reward is in order for this selfless act. I think an AF13 will suffice :).

Jim

Gentlemen, I must apologize. When I was re-boxing the pass and was taking out the padding from the old box, the bag with the baggies, sharpie, and flash drive were underneath it. I didn't notice the bag when I took out the tupperdors because the bag wasn't in sight. The pass will be heading to Seth shortly when I leave to go to work. I'll post the DC# later tonight. Thanks for hving me Andy!

Nice plays Jonsey, the box that Padron came out of has been smoking wonderfully!! I hope you enjoy.

My P&T's:

12 DC Maximus Stanford's 90th - God of Fire Carlito Pyramide '05
20 Casa Fuente CG - God of Fire Carlito Double Robusto '05
33 Padron 80th Maduro - TAA DC Maximus '08
63 Forbidden X Lancero '05 - Chilli Pepper '06
75 Tatuaje RC184 - Tatuaje RC233

and I need feedback on this one:

49 Anejo 48 OR - AVO 22 Euro

Also I think I am waiting on the paperwork to catch up with the pass, correct?

Seth