• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

NEWBIE WAR OF 08': VICTORY!

Respect is earned, not given. Even if you have been here 8 years and your peers do not think you are a FOG, then you are not one. :whistling:

Brian

Nicely put Brian! Something for everyone to think about. :thumbs:

I've been reading on another board where they give you this cute little pineapple icon for bombing. It's turned them into an orgy of leg humpers and emphisizes the dollar value of the bomb. You newbs have the advantage of, in many cases, years of posts to sift through to learn about your target. Bombs don't have to be uber-premiums, and don't even have to be cigars. My missus makes a Christmas jam thats "to die for". If you've never had Swissy's salmon dip, you haven't lived. If you want to start a war, make it count.

You'll lose, of course.

I've been reading on another board where they give you this cute little pineapple icon for bombing. It's turned them into an orgy of leg humpers and emphisizes the dollar value of the bomb. You newbs have the advantage of, in many cases, years of posts to sift through to learn about your target. Bombs don't have to be uber-premiums, and don't even have to be cigars. My missus makes a Christmas jam thats "to die for". If you've never had Swissy's salmon dip, you haven't lived. If you want to start a war, make it count.

You'll lose, of course.
Mmmmm Xmas jam and as for Swissy's salmon dip, holy crap! He doesn't sell it as far as I know, jusy have to wait for another auction :whistling:

Brian

You'll lose, of course.

That's one of the best offerings I've seen in a while Bruce, thank you. Case in point, a brother among brothers just recently bombed my 7 year old back into the womb. He sent her some fantastic gifts that made her feel very special (which she is) and made me feel blessed to be a part of this community.

You'll lose, of course.

Thank you sir for posting that. I encourage all of the newbies involved to know, as I have sent in your assignments, THIS IS FOR APPRECIATION ONLY.

Don't expect to be bombed back, this isn't about getting sticks in return, increasing post counts ( :sign: so you fuggers that keep sayin' that are gonna get it! jk), and it's not about saying who bombed who... It's about learning to be BOTLs like the guys we're bombing, and slowly becoming a part of their community.

Remember to be respectful first, have fun second, and BOMB THESE BASTARDS TO HELL!! :thumbs:

Very well said SD. Most of these guys have been extremely generous in helping us with our stupid questions, giving us great tips and tricks, and tolerateing our crap. I know that I am enjoying myself greatly being on this site. I am participating in this because it seems like a good way to give back a little.

Now with that being said, I have one more thing to add: "INCOMING." :laugh:

Don't expect to be bombed back, this isn't about getting sticks in return.

Remember to be respectful first, have fun second, and BOMB THESE BASTARDS TO HELL!! :thumbs:

I think both of these points are VERY important. The last time around, the fun almost turned sour due to the second part of this. If you are joining in this for any reason other than having some fun and maybe getting to know some people a little better, you may want to rethink your involvement.

Now back to the smack talking! :D

This oddly reminds me of the Alamo.

There are a few FOG's that think they can handle the onslaught. They may think they can hold, keep their heads high and win. However, eventually they just get overwhelmed and run over. I think the analogy fits too well. Youu may fight to the death, but you WILL run out of ammo.

The newbs are simply too great in number.

501769079_343b53df6d.jpg

Were we this brazen? ;)
Yes!

Mmmmm Xmas jam and as for Swissy's salmon dip, holy crap! He doesn't sell it as far as I know, jusy have to wait for another auction :whistling:

Brian

Or just be the one person I pick out to bomb for no apparant reason. or be the one that asks in such a way I cannot refuse. or... well hell, there really is no ryme or reason as to who gets it!
:laugh:

The newbs are simply too great in number.
Well yes. But those who've been here for some time know where to find the nerve clusters. ;)

Wilkey

Hey, you can't take shots at us newbs on a Saturday when we, umm..they, are out partying, drinking, and living it up. Only a limited number of us newbs are domesticated and stuck at home, online, to defend ourselves.

Hey, you can't take shots at us newbs on a Saturday when we, umm..they, are out partying, drinking, and living it up. Only a limited number of us newbs are domesticated and stuck at home, online, to defend ourselves.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

You consistently crack me up man!! Remember FOGs, one more full day left until D-DAY!!

p34.jpg

Brian

Or just be the one person I pick out to bomb for no apparant reason. or be the one that asks in such a way I cannot refuse. or... well hell, there really is no ryme or reason as to who gets it!
:laugh:

Ummm.....

Errrr....

Oh, nevermind.

:blush:

You'll lose, of course.

After all we've been through Bruce I am hurt that you have never sent me any ;)