• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

NEWBIE WAR OF 08': VICTORY!

200px-Unabomber-sketch.png

This guy left this morning heading to someones house. :whistling:
??? You sent Weird Al?? ???
gallery_1636_175_11051.jpg
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
:thumbs:

Wilkey

I never realized how much the Unabomber looked like him!!! So, yes weird Als on his way!!

Gary just infinitely improved this thread with that link.

Go Greatful you think you can distract us young guns from our mission with pics of hot young girls in bikinis. Think again MR.......um um um
What was I saying?....

Thank you Gary, finally SOMETHING in this thread makes sense!! :sign: :thumbs: :thumbs:

seems to me in a galaxy not too far away & not long ago.....

Have they started yet? I haven't heard any explosions. Duds?

Our leaders have our strategery all set. Don't you go worrying about us. Might I recommend that you find a helmet, and a safe place to hide.

Have they started yet? I haven't heard any explosions. Duds?

Our leaders have our strategery all set. Don't you go worrying about us. Might I recommend that you find a helmet, and a safe place to hide.
Well my mail just arrived, and I nearly got my head blown off by a J. Jill catalog. Down right frightening!

Is that the new spring line with the wherever collection........errr, ummm, I mean........

Well my mail just arrived, and I nearly got my head blown off by a J. Jill catalog. Down right frightening!
Feh. I got my J. Jill catalog last week and Wissota Trader on Saturday. I guess that makes me "battle-hardened." :D

Wilkey

Hmmmm...."I bet if I mail this to the Las Vegas Herf, I can take out several FOG's at once."
182474843_8d16fe3f46.jpg

Oh my god... run guys... it's a newbie storm coming... look at it coming down..

What I can't seem to figure out is why you FOG's are so antsy, you know, since you have nothing to worry about. :laugh: