• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

NEWBIE WAR OF 08': VICTORY!

I keep reading things about us being disorganized. How do you know this, and how sure are you?...
OK,OK I admit I gave up a few tricks of the trade to SoulDog so I know he's not totally disorganized.....I also gave him addy's. :)

You boys might want to keep some ice on hand.

med_gallery_3856_75_43544.jpg

I've been silently keeping up with this while on vacation, and let me just say that the consequences of underestimating the strength due to the sheer numbers of our noob forces will be dire. I'd suggest you take to your homes and pray. The sky is about to fall on you all!

Edited for spelling like I typed with my elbows

I keep reading things about us being disorganized. How do you know this, and how sure are you?...
OK,OK I admit I gave up a few tricks of the trade to SoulDog so I know he's not totally disorganized.....I also gave him addy's. :)

Sounds to me like we have an OPSEC problem here.

Or could you just not help but have some mercy for these guys Brian, hehe.

[quote name='Jonesy' post='632257' date='Mar 14 2008, 07:30 PM'][quote name='smellysell' post='632250' date='Mar 14 2008, 07:26 PM']I keep reading things about us being disorganized. How do you know this, and how sure are you?...[/quote]
[/quote]

Please say it isn't so ???

[quote name='5 O'Clock Somewhere' post='632264' date='Mar 14 2008, 07:40 PM']I've been silently keeping up with this while on vacation, and let me just say that the consequences of underestimating the strength due to the sheer numbers of our noob forces will be dire. I'd suggest you take to your homes and pray. The sky is about to fall on you all!

Edited for spelling like I typed with my elbows[/quote]

Whoooboy........where have I heard this before?

[quote name='CigarStone' post='632268' date='Mar 14 2008, 06:46 PM'][quote name='5 O'Clock Somewhere' post='632264' date='Mar 14 2008, 07:40 PM']I've been silently keeping up with this while on vacation, and let me just say that the consequences of underestimating the strength due to the sheer numbers of our noob forces will be dire. I'd suggest you take to your homes and pray. The sky is about to fall on you all!

Edited for spelling like I typed with my elbows[/quote]

[/quote]

We're coordinated and ready to cut the legs out from under yall. You can be skeptical all you want, but either way it's comin! :cool:

I've been silently keeping up with this while on vacation, and let me just say that the consequences of underestimating the strength due to the sheer numbers of our noob forces will be dire. I'd suggest you take to your homes and pray. The sky is about to fall on you all!

Edited for spelling like I typed with my elbows

[/quote]

We're coordinated and ready to cut the legs out from under yall. You can be skeptical all you want, but either way it's comin! :cool:
[/quote]

Please don't lump me in with those crusty old FOG's....I am but the newest of newbies but have just enough time under my belt to remember those sugar plums dancing in my head.

Well you've been here a year, have been obviously quite active, therefore "FOG" by rank or not you've got my respect.

Edit for typing.... again

Respect you may give. Title you may not.

[quote name='5 O'Clock Somewhere' post='632276' date='Mar 14 2008, 08:00 PM']Well you've been here a year, have been obviously quite active, therefore "FOG" by rank or not you've got my respect.

Edit for typing.... again[/quote]

[quote name='AVB' post='632292' date='Mar 14 2008, 07:21 PM']Respect you may give. Title you may not.

[quote name='5 O'Clock Somewhere' post='632276' date='Mar 14 2008, 08:00 PM']Well you've been here a year, have been obviously quite active, therefore "FOG" by rank or not you've got my respect.

[/quote]

The first is given, the second is untouched. I don't want to get into touchy gray area with anyone, I wasn't crowning him by any means. I was just trying to make it clear that despite talking some smack for us noobs, we like this place and look up to all of our elder members for education, advice, and of course for addresses to aim our cruise missiles at! ;)

[quote name='AVB' post='632292' date='Mar 14 2008, 08:21 PM']Respect you may give. Title you may not.

[/quote]
Respect, you have....Title, you have also. I must say you were quite the adversary in the last war.....and also a gentleman!

Boy, this is pitiful....I may have to gather my troops to even the battle a little for the poor noobers.

That sound you here is panties being bunched all over the world :D

[quote name='CigarStone' post='632304' date='Mar 14 2008, 07:37 PM'][quote name='5 O'Clock Somewhere' post='632276' date='Mar 14 2008, 08:00 PM']Well you've been here a year, have been obviously quite active, therefore "FOG" by rank or not you've got my respect.

[/quote]

Boy how syntax can so drastically change connotation! ???

I assure you all I have good intentions and clearly understand the idea of being a FOG, member, noob, etc. Hopefully no harm done?

WHAT! Are you crazy? I wanted to see them figure it out like we had to. Preembargo didn't give us any insider info. :D
Well you've been here a year, have been obviously quite active, therefore "FOG" by rank or not you've got my respect.

Edit for typing.... again

[/quote]

Boy how syntax can so drastically change connotation! ???

I assure you all I have good intentions and clearly understand the idea of being a FOG, member, noob, etc. Hopefully no harm done?
[/quote]

It's all good bro. Jeff's just having fun.

Here's Johhnie

Linky

Count me in Souldoggy

Geeze WTF have I got myself into

Muah hahah, you smarmy bastid!! I'll send you your coordinates, and don't get too smashed at the Roadhouse tonight bro!!

Remember, squishy Cohiba Esplendidos = FRESH!! :sign: :sign: :sign: