• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

NEWBIE WAR OF 08': VICTORY!

Oh man the Noob's are at it again!! Last time we struck the FOG's were crying!! :laugh: :laugh:

I seem to recall different...
:whistling:

-Rob

I think you have a bad memory. ;)

This says it all
f_24bandsm_9d3cb28.jpg

For those who don't speak Russian, "Para los nuevos" means "For the New Ones"

Dog rockets and an early surrender?
Puh-lease.

:laugh:

From the FOGs a total and systematic annihilation of the newblerette leadership.

Don't make me post linkies!

-Rob

I was the one that received the bomb originally mentioned on the first page of this thread....
and i must say....HOLY CRAP.

Thanks a ton Jonathan. Your generosity is greatly appreciated.

Thanks so much
James

So this is newb vs noob war?
I hope so!
Perhaps I will reevaluate current threat levels.

-Rob

Oh man the Noob's are at it again!! Last time we struck the FOG's were crying!! :laugh: :laugh:

I seem to recall different...
:whistling:

-Rob

I think you have a bad memory. ;)

This says it all
f_24bandsm_9d3cb28.jpg

For those who don't speak Russian, "Para los nuevos" means "For the New Ones"

Dog rockets and an early surrender?
Puh-lease.

:laugh:

From the FOGs a total and systematic annihilation of the newblerette leadership.

Don't make me post linkies!

-Rob

This was funny......we searched and settled on what appeared to be the favorite yard-gar of the FOG's (the connie #9 maduro) knowing that they would say "the worst cigar I ever smoked" and damned if they didn't :D

I was the one that received the bomb originally mentioned on the first page of this thread....

Thanks so much
James

WTF? ??? :laugh:

Thanks so much
James

Way to knock out them FOG's. :thumbs: That'll learn 'em!
gallery_1636_175_57.gif

Nice work SD, way to throw the FOG's into a state of confusion. Brilliant plan.....that was the plan wasn't it? Confuse the FOG's by bombing another newb? Right? Right? ???

Noobs vs. Noobs.....I'm pretty sure both sides would lose. :laugh:

Hahah, IT IS confusing isn't it!!

No, that was some Noob vs Noob between us for a previous bomb the bastid sent me...

We had so much fun bombing, and newbs need their rep back, so we're coordinating the FOG vs. Newbie War now!

Nice work SD, way to throw the FOG's into a state of confusion. Brilliant plan.....that was the plan wasn't it? Confuse the FOG's by bombing another newb? Right? Right? ???

Ok, now that was funny! :laugh:

Ok I'm getting excited.

Here goes....

I speak for all newbs when I say

"we wont quit till the FOGS call us DADDY"

ROTFL!!

Dear FOGs - don't become complacent ... this is just the calm before the storm ...