• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

NEWBIE WAR OF 08': VICTORY!

Please don't lump me in with those crusty old FOG's....I am but the newest of newbies but have just enough time under my belt to remember those sugar plums dancing in my head.

Yeah, but you're still post whore!!

;)

Okay My Brothers in Arms,

You have your assignments. The launch coordinates are set, now it is up to you to fulfill them.

222816.jpg

FOGS, the missiles are coming: "Reap the whirlwind, Sherriff Brady. Reap it!"

"A good plan, violently executed now, is better than a perfect plan next week." GENERAL GEORGE S. PATTON, JR.

I have my mission, I will not falter, I will not fail!

[quote name='Jonesy' post='632300' date='Mar 14 2008, 05:32 PM'][quote name='AVB' post='632292' date='Mar 14 2008, 08:21 PM']Respect you may give. Title you may not.

[quote name='5 O'Clock Somewhere' post='632276' date='Mar 14 2008, 08:00 PM']Well you've been here a year, have been obviously quite active, therefore "FOG" by rank or not you've got my respect.

Edit for typing.... again[/quote]
[/quote]
Respect, you have....Title, you have also. I must say you were quite the adversary in the last war.....and also a gentleman!
[/quote]
Respect is earned, not given. Even if you have been here 8 years and your peers do not think you are a FOG, then you are not one. :whistling:

Brian

I keep reading things about us being disorganized. How do you know this, and how sure are you?...
OK,OK I admit I gave up a few tricks of the trade to SoulDog so I know he's not totally disorganized.....I also gave him addy's. :)

WHAT! Are you crazy? I wanted to see them figure it out like we had to. Preembargo didn't give us any insider info. :D
Well you've been here a year, have been obviously quite active, therefore "FOG" by rank or not you've got my respect.

Edit for typing.... again

That sound you here is panties being bunched all over the world :D

Boy how syntax can so drastically change connotation! ???

I assure you all I have good intentions and clearly understand the idea of being a FOG, member, noob, etc. Hopefully no harm done?
[/quote]

It's all good bro. Jeff's just having fun.
[/quote]

Ohhhhhh......I don't think it was me he was worried about John :D

"You called down the thunder, well now you've got it!"
"You tell 'em I'M coming... and hell's coming with me, you hear?... Hell's coming with me!"

Tombstone.jpg

Went by my local B&M today & stockpiled ammo.I don't think I have ever seen the owner smile so much.He even gave me a free membership to the Lounge there after he rang me up!!

Went by my local B&M today & stockpiled ammo.I don't think I have ever seen the owner smile so much.He even gave me a free membership to the Lounge there after he rang me up!!

I had to hit two. The cool thing is there was a rep there and got some free shit :thumbs:

If you have entered this newest "war" or are thinking of joining in on the fun, you should read THIS thread.

Bombs are a great part of the comraderie at CP. Random bombs will get you thanked. Well thought out bombs that deliver a special and target specific payload will get you remembered. My advice is to know your target. All of the info you need is somewhere in these forums.

If you have entered this newest "war" or are thinking of joining in on the fun, you should read THIS thread.

Bombs are a great part of the comraderie at CP. Random bombs will get you thanked. Well thought out bombs that deliver a special and target specific payload will get you remembered. My advice is to know your target. All of the info you need is somewhere in these forums.

If all of our missions are launched as plan, all is OK!!! :thumbs:

Can someone Cliff's Notes this thread for me or it pretty much the same stuff as the first page on 10 additional page?

This oddly reminds me of the Alamo.

There are a few FOG's that think they can handle the onslaught. They may think they can hold, keep their heads high and win. However, eventually they just get overwhelmed and run over. I think the analogy fits too well. Youu may fight to the death, but you WILL run out of ammo.

The newbs are simply too great in number.

501769079_343b53df6d.jpg

[quote name='Infinity' post='632387' date='Mar 14 2008, 11:59 PM'][quote name='Jonesy' post='632300' date='Mar 14 2008, 05:32 PM'][quote name='AVB' post='632292' date='Mar 14 2008, 08:21 PM']Respect you may give. Title you may not.

[quote name='5 O'Clock Somewhere' post='632276' date='Mar 14 2008, 08:00 PM']Well you've been here a year, have been obviously quite active, therefore "FOG" by rank or not you've got my respect.

Edit for typing.... again[/quote]
[/quote]
Respect, you have....Title, you have also. I must say you were quite the adversary in the last war.....and also a gentleman!
[/quote]
Respect is earned, not given. Even if you have been here 8 years and your peers do not think you are a FOG, then you are not one. :whistling:

Brian
[/quote]
I most definitely agree with you. I was complimenting AVB with that post.

Oh man the Noob's are at it again!! Last time we struck the FOG's were crying!! :laugh: :laugh:

Great advice Matt. We are banking on all of our guys doing their homework, and making this a well executed attack.

Now, all you FOG's better talk it up while you still can because you're about to be rendered speechless.

This oddly reminds me of the Alamo.

There are a few FOG's that think they can handle the onslaught. They may think they can hold, keep their heads high and win. However, eventually they just get overwhelmed and run over. I think the analogy fits too well. Youu may fight to the death, but you WILL run out of ammo.

The newbs are simply too great in number.

501769079_343b53df6d.jpg

Were we this brazen? ;)