• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

NEWBIE WAR OF 08': VICTORY!

Hey, it's not over!! We're just getting started!!!

To the newbies who've sent me messages, I'm at work right now, but as soon as I get home you'll be given your launch coordinates. Keep those missiles primed and on standby!!!

I don't know which side swear allegiance to this time! I've been working in the lab coming up with more of my das-TURD-ly weapons. Also the skunk-works area of the lab has discovered a brand new horror I've been itching to deploy.

I don't know which side swear allegiance to this time! I've been working in the lab coming up with more of my das-TURD-ly weapons. Also the skunk-works area of the lab has discovered a brand new horror I've been itching to deploy.

Come join us Josh! The rest of the noobs that fought with me last year are being pansies, don't be one too!

Come join us Josh! The rest of the noobs that fought with me last year are being pansies, don't be one too!

Maybe I should just be an arms dealer?

lord-of-war.jpg

To the newbies who've sent me messages, I'm at work right now, but as soon as I get home you'll be given your launch coordinates. Keep those missiles primed and on standby!!!
OMG, a part time war? :laugh:

Pansies or smart? :laugh: The disorganization is very telling.

Target? Check.
Cigars? Check.
Box? Check.
Postage? Check.
A surprise so dastardly Hussein would gawk? Check.

The key is turned and the launch codes are entered. Awaiting the order to push the button.

nuke.jpg

shhhh, be nice, the noobs will beat the sh#t out of us w/ their purses

This is almost funny...........Now I know how silly we looked last year when this all started. :laugh:

I was thinking the same thing. :blush:

Ho hum.....
Yea, but at least we backed our talk up.

That we did. That we did. :cool:
Hell, I'll give you guys that!
That......makes me feel warm all over :)

So does pissing your pants.

This is gonna be fun to watch.....no organization, their leader(s) are nowhere to be found, talking all sorts of sh!t, and they'll probably be throwing Perdomo's, Macanudo's, and Curly Heads around! :laugh:

This is gonna be fun to watch.....no organization, their leader(s) are nowhere to be found, talking all sorts of sh!t, and they'll probably be throwing Perdomo's, Macanudo's, and Curly Heads around! :laugh:

Thankfully we had a top notch leader :D

Careful youngsters... FOGs around here have a habit of putting newbs in timeout...

RedneckTimeOut.jpg

:laugh: hard to mail off stuff in timeout...

I keep reading things about us being disorganized. How do you know this, and how sure are you?...