• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

iPass Blues Pass

Hmmmm, 6 disks of blues to enjoy.

Blues...Enjoy. I just LOVE irony!!! :D

Thanks David. This pass has been an all time classic. :thumbs:

Holy Smokes!!!! Est. play time 46 hours 7 minutes 25 seconds! That is an ungodly amount of music. And there’s some great stuff here, too. I’ll start burning them this afternoon. If all goes well, I can have these out tomorrow afternoon.

David, those are some fine smokes, too. Thank you! I’m gonna have a hard time paying that forward but I’ll do what I can. If I’m not mistaken that was:
1. Rass
2. Short Story
3. Monte #4?

So Brandon, you ready for some iPass class? :D

Holy Smokes!!!! Est. play time 46 hours 7 minutes 25 seconds! That is an ungodly amount of music. And there’s some great stuff here, too. I’ll start burning them this afternoon. If all goes well, I can have these out tomorrow afternoon.

David, those are some fine smokes, too. Thank you! I’m gonna have a hard time paying that forward but I’ll do what I can. If I’m not mistaken that was:
1. Rass
2. Short Story
3. Monte #4?

:laugh: ..... yes, it is a lot of music.

I think the Monti was an Edmundo .... I don't remember what I sent.

:cool:

Holy Smokes!!!! Est. play time 46 hours 7 minutes 25 seconds! That is an ungodly amount of music. And there's some great stuff here, too. I'll start burning them this afternoon. If all goes well, I can have these out tomorrow afternoon.

David, those are some fine smokes, too. Thank you! I'm gonna have a hard time paying that forward but I'll do what I can. If I'm not mistaken that was:
1. Rass
2. Short Story
3. Monte #4?

Must be all the wine! :whistling:

Holy Smokes!!!! Est. play time 46 hours 7 minutes 25 seconds! That is an ungodly amount of music. And there's some great stuff here, too. I'll start burning them this afternoon. If all goes well, I can have these out tomorrow afternoon.

David, those are some fine smokes, too. Thank you! I'm gonna have a hard time paying that forward but I'll do what I can. If I'm not mistaken that was:
1. Rass
2. Short Story
3. Monte #4?

that reminds me ..... open a special bottle when I get home :rolleyes:

1. Rass
2. Short Story
3. Monte #4?

that reminds me ..... open a special bottle when I get home :rolleyes:

YW :thumbs:

I think the Monti was an Edmundo .... I

I've heard goooood things about the Edmundo, Thank you David.

Ughh. I wasn’t able to burn the cd’s at the smoke shop last night (for some reason they expected me to work, go figure) so this morning I asked the one person in the office who has a cd burner if she could do it so I could take them to the post office at lunch. I went to grab them and she hadn’t done them yet so after a fist fight, an ugly scene with the paramedics, and a really stern talking to she finished burning them for me. Well, the post office closes at 5:00 so I’ve sent them FedEx overnight for Saturday delivery.

FedEx Tracking # 8361 0836 1419

Man, there is some GREAT music here and some real surprises. I new that Fleetwood Mac started out as a blues band but I’d never heard any of their early music, Wow!! I can’t wait to find out what other surprises are hidden in there.

David, thank you for letting me play. This pass needs be nominated for the CigarPass Hall of Fame.

Received the vine, thanks Mike for the smokes.

Bmickey, you ready for this thing?

Thanks for playing, twice, Mike and I hope you find something in those CD's that you like :laugh:.

I'm now working on the Compilation CD which should go out soon.

Hey brother, it was a pleasure. Thank you for hosting.

Looking forward to the compilation (and the new hard drive I'm gonna need to fit it all onto).

Brandon, I hope you enjoy the smokes.

Received this afternoon............discs already burned..............will go out on Thursday.

Damn fine cigars sir. Thanks a bunch. I guess I got my plans figured out for the weekend!

Received this afternoon............discs already burned..............will go out on Thursday.

Damn fine cigars sir. Thanks a bunch. I guess I got my plans figured out for the weekend!

Damn fast Brian! hope you enjoy the tunes :thumbs:

So who is next in line? :whistling:

You are following THIS post still, aren't you :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Hmph .... perhaps I should edit it to put the vine information at the top of the post ... done.