• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

iPass Blues Pass

If it wasn't the weight thing, I was going to say that they taped over the entire label, hence making the bar codes hard to read/unreadable.

Most grocery stores or kitchen stores sell real cheap scales that will weigh up to 10 pounds or so.

Yesterday afternoon, after a 02 Diplomtico PC, I downloaded all of the mp3's I've received since the beginning of the iPass Blues Pass. We're currently sitting on about 3.5 gigs of mp3's :0 :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: , and a couple of guys are sending more so we may hit the 4 gig mark before this thing hits the road.

Hey tone-ny, that CD was awesome! would you happen to have a list of song titles?

:cool:

Yesterday afternoon, after a 02 Diplomtico PC, I downloaded all of the mp3's I've received since the beginning of the iPass Blues Pass. We're currently sitting on about 3.5 gigs of mp3's :0 :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: , and a couple of guys are sending more so we may hit the 4 gig mark before this thing hits the road.

Hey tone-ny, that CD was awesome! would you happen to have a list of song titles?

David there was a playlist enclosed with the cd. I'm glad you enjoyed it, I'll PM you a new one. :thumbs:

So, I know some crazy $hit went down for me when I was part of this pass. :( Do I still get a CD amigo?

Ree

He paid for and printed out the label at home without getting an accurate measurement of the weight. So he probably paid for less than the package shipping than what was required for priority, so it got shipped third class or something.
[/quote]

Nice guess, but that didn't happen. I printed the address from home, my wife took it to the post office to have it weighed and mailed. She bought the postage at the post office. So the correct answer is that she bought third class instead of first class, or the USPS fu<ked up. Since she's asleep right now and would kick my a$$ if I woke her up for a cigar issue, I'll ask her tomorrow. If I remember right, it cost something around eight bucks to ship to Palo Alto, which should be about right.

He paid for and printed out the label at home without getting an accurate measurement of the weight. So he probably paid for less than the package shipping than what was required for priority, so it got shipped third class or something.

Nice guess, but that didn't happen. I printed the address from home, my wife took it to the post office to have it weighed and mailed. She bought the postage at the post office. So the correct answer is that she bought third class instead of first class, or the USPS fu<ked up. Since she's asleep right now and would kick my a$$ if I woke her up for a cigar issue, I'll ask her tomorrow. If I remember right, it cost something around eight bucks to ship to Palo Alto, which should be about right.

Damn PO .... well, at least it finally made it and we didn't have to go down to Bell CA and kick some arse :laugh:

You bet you'll be getting a CD Ree!

Still working on the Vine discs guys, all addresses are up to date. I did receive a PM from a CP member offering up some more Blues tunes but I don't think they'll get here in time for the Vine.

I'm going to include some Brother Yusef and the F.B Experience mp3's for awlius puts.

Sorry Fellows, I thought this was wrapped up, so I haven't checking in this forum. I will pass on the vine, unless you need me to be in it.

I'm a DJ, and yes I sometimes listen to this type of music, but I really don't have a huge call for it.

I was wondering if u all knew that there was a way to put more than 20 songs on a disc.

Might cut back on the number of cd's and shipping weight.

Thxs again for having me in the pass.

I was wondering if u all knew that there was a way to put more than 20 songs on a disc.

Are you saying we CAN put more onto a cd? ...you can - if you burn them as mp3's.
Is there another way?
or
We could find a host to put the songs online for us...anyone here of 'Napster'...
...burn the files to DVD....or put them on a 5gig usb disk(or simmilar)...
otherwise ...it's many CD's.

We just picked up some 5gig seagates - pretty nice stuff!
no - I can't borrow one from work! :D :whistling: :0

But - I'd be glad to look at some pricing tomorrow!?
That's unless David already has a plan!

You guys crack me up ..... Here's where we stand, I finally created the disks (6), collected all of the addresses and completed the pass order (see the first post). Now I just need to select my PIF cigars, package everything up and ship to preembargo, and ship the USB sticks back to Blue Dragon.

Almost ready to go!

WooHoo!!
animated_baseball-catcher.gif

You guys crack me up ..... Here's where we stand, I finally created the disks (6), collected all of the addresses and completed the pass order (see the first post). Now I just need to select my PIF cigars, package everything up and ship to preembargo, and ship the USB sticks back to Blue Dragon.

Almost ready to go!

Alright David, I can't wait to see the CD's.

Thanks again for making all this happen. :thumbs:

I'm thinking of sending this in something like a pass box. I want to make sure the CD's are protected and the cigars don't get damaged. We should'nt need any more room than for 3-5 cigars at one time.

Is there such a thing as a 3x5 file card size plastic box, and would that be big enough to hold the cd's? Or perhaps something that would fit in the medium size priority box, the one that's a step up from the vhs size box?

Is there such a thing as a 3x5 file card size plastic box, and would that be big enough to hold the cd's? Or perhaps something that would fit in the medium size priority box, the one that's a step up from the vhs size box?

CESS8940.JPG

here

if someone has en empty 100 cd spindle, that would probably work well to protect the cd's, larger than the vhs box as well, just a thought.

edit for more info

Okay Guys ....... guess what's going in the mail today :D

Heads up preembargo, 6 disks, :whistling: , of Blues tunes and some smokes to enjoy while listening to them are headed your way. I'll post the DC# when I get back from the PO.