• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

iPass Blues Pass

Pass went out on Thursday but I am away at my sister's house and the DC # is at home. I know...I'm a bum.

Anyway, it if off. Great music guys thanks to everyone for contributing.

Still waiting to hear from Eshaw99 (Eric)...

Hey bmickey9, any chance of getting us that DC# ? I'd like to see where this Vine is or isn't.

:cool:

Got home today to find the vine waiting for me. PO here is already closed, and I'm about to hit the road for a weekend family reunion in the middle of nowhere, so I won't be able to get it out until Monday. I haven't been able to check the thread in a few days, and if I had known it was coming to me I would have told you to skip me since I was going out of town. I apologize for the delay.

PM sent to NorCal

Got home today to find the vine waiting for me. PO here is already closed, and I'm about to hit the road for a weekend family reunion in the middle of nowhere, so I won't be able to get it out until Monday. I haven't been able to check the thread in a few days, and if I had known it was coming to me I would have told you to skip me since I was going out of town. I apologize for the delay.

PM sent to NorCal

Skip you? the first person to join the pass, our fellow blues lover ... heck no!

Monday works out just fine :thumbs:

Still waiting to hear from Eshaw99 (Eric)...

Hey bmickey9, any chance of getting us that DC# ? I'd like to see where this Vine is or isn't.

Label/Receipt Number: 0305 1720 0001 0876 4978

Your item was delivered at 11:30 am on May 31, 2006 in ROSSVILLE, GA 30741.

Mailed out today as promised. DC# 03033430000028452623

Great sticks showed up at my house with the vine, so some of my favorites left with it. Heads up Brad!

Label/Receipt Number: 0303 3430 0000 2845 2623

Your item was delivered at 10:41 am on June 07, 2006 in SAINT CLOUD, FL 34769.

I just dumped all the files on my hard drive, so if need be I can burn some new CD's and send it out again with a new PIF package if we don't hear from Devils Milk.

No response from Devils Milk as of yet. It looks as if we may need to resend.

David

Well, just let me know. What sucks is that there were some pretty good sticks in there.

Damn .... well, I'll re-burn the disks ASAP, repackage the the CD's, pull 3 sticks from the humidor and send it to the next person in line.

Sorry for the delays guys but we'll get this back on the road ASAP

I guess I'm next up. Let me know when you ship things, but I should be able to turn things around in a day.

Has anybody heard from Devils Milk lately?

I hope this is not a problem:
Last Active 13th May 2006 - 01:34 PM

It looks like the phone number on his IT website has been altered. (extra digit!)....I guess he doesn't want anymore business.

Very interesting!

When do we out him...c'mon...CP is on a roll with this schiznit! :sign:

oh - I have his DNS info and correct phone number - :whistling:

and his Yahoo addy :thumbs: !!!

Ceegars' are serious chit!!!

I'm not sure what's going on, but I'm waiting for $$ from someone in the group buy who's late (again) and didn't answer my pm when they logged on today. Does everyone blow off responsibility because it's summer?

I'm not sure what's going on, but I'm waiting for $$ from someone in the group buy who's late (again) and didn't answer my pm when they logged on today. Does everyone blow off responsibility because it's summer?

Not to pile on, but I am waiting for Poker sticks (6/7) from someone who found time to play this Wednesday (6/14), yet hasn't found time to answer my PM.

edit -resolved