• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

iPass Blues Pass

I just called the PO and they say it is still enroute. If it doesn't show in 14 days from the date mailed then I we can call them back to investigate :angry:

:cool:
I had a similar problem recently. Took a package 10 days to get to it's destination. I was told that I could make a claim after 30 days. And I thought I was paying extra for Priority for some sort of reason .... :laugh:

The Pony Express comes through!

Label/Receipt Number: 0103 8555 7498 1787 1593

Your item was delivered at 11:32 am on April 29, 2006 in PALO ALTO, CA 94306.

About friggen' time!

WOOHOO!!! I heard from awliuo yesterday that the pass is in his hands. Looks like I'm going to be enjoying some great smokes for my B-day weekend :D

If all goes well from here we can get the Vine on the road early next week. If any of you have anymore music you want to include please send it to me this week.

I haven't heard from Cletus, Shiba or Kayak Rat yet so I'll be removing them from the Vine participant list.

Ok, here are my approved puts and takes! Thanks for letting me play! :D

Takes:
91. Tatuaje Gran Cojonu
86. CAO Sopranos Boss
84. Graycliff Espresso PG

Puts:
98. La Aurora Cien Anos Belicoso
99. LFD Factory Press
100. Perdomo Edicion de Silvio Double Corona

WOOHOO!!!! The pass is home! I met up with Andrew yesterday afternoon and picked up the pass. Thanks again Andrew for the awesome birthday smoke :thumbs: , I'll be enjoying it this weekend.

Contest: I'll send you a fiver if you can guess what was the problem with USPS and why it took so long to get from Nevada to California :laugh:

Last night I installed the new 300gig hard drive in the computer so tonight I'll be transfering all of the iPass mp3's to my PC. This weekend I'll be creating the CD's for the Vine/PIF and getting everything packed up and ready to go out by early next week.

I still need mailing addresses for you new guys.

David

WOOHOO!!!!

Contest: I'll send you a fiver if you can guess what was the problem with USPS and why it took so long to get from Nevada to California :laugh:

David

The postal delivery person had a 'postal' moment - took all the mail home and got drunk....never showed up for work...and had a whole stolen delivery truck full of mail sitting in driveway for days...unitl someone finally went looking and found the mail truck!

..it's been known to happen... :whistling:

Freebern .... nope

Grateful1 ..... creative, but no

Edit: Oh, I should have mentioned, this is a good lesson for anyone participating in a pass ;)

Freebern .... nope

Edit: Oh, I should have mentioned, this is a good lesson for anyone participating in a pass ;)

The person used the address in the recipient's profile instead of the address on the pass list sheet. ???

Contest: I'll send you a fiver if you can guess what was the problem with USPS and why it took so long to get from Nevada to California.

This is a good lesson for anyone participating in a pass ;)

Freebern: Your zip was fat fingered ..... nope.

Grateful1: The postal delivery person had a 'postal' moment - took all the mail home and got drunk....never showed up for work...and had a whole stolen delivery truck full of mail sitting in driveway for days...unitl someone finally went looking and found the mail truck! ..... creative, but nope.

Blue Dragon: The person used the address in the recipient's profile instead of the address on the pass list sheet ... nope

Freebern .... nope

Oh - with this new information - may I try again?

The previous packing lable was attached. It made it's way BACK UP the pass before it went to the proper location - always black marker ANY/ALL old barcodes.

(if this doesn't count - someone please take it and try...I know it's the answer!!!!)

Freebern .... nope

Oh - with this new information - may I try again?

The previous packing lable was attached. It made it's way BACK UP the pass before it went to the proper location - always black marker ANY/ALL old barcodes.

(if this doesn't count - someone please take it and try...I know it's the answer!!!!)

What Gary said! LOL! :thumbs:
-Rob

WOOHOO!!!! The pass is home! I met up with Andrew yesterday afternoon and picked up the pass. Thanks again Andrew for the awesome birthday smoke :thumbs: , I'll be enjoying it this weekend.

Last night I installed the new 300gig hard drive in the computer so tonight I'll be transfering all of the iPass mp3's to my PC. This weekend I'll be creating the CD's for the Vine/PIF and getting everything packed up and ready to go out by early next week.

David
Have a great birthday!! :cool:

11. Blue Dragon (ID)-address confirmed
12. lkyman (NV)-address confirmed
13. gregor22 (NV)-address confirmed
14. lucasbuck-
15. bchem-
16. Hillbilly Steaks (NC)-address confirmed
17. junkman_56-
18. grateful1 (CT)-address confirmed
19. bfreebern (OK)-
20. rob300c (NY)-address confirmed
21. NorCalCigarLover (CA)-

Did you start celebrating your birthday early? I think it is funny you don't know your own address. :sign: And I can get you 4 of these missing addresses if you need.

And I think the guess of the previous shipping label is probably the right answer; I can't think of anything else that might be a good lesson for a passer.... well, here is a different guess:
He paid for and printed out the label at home without getting an accurate measurement of the weight. So he probably paid for less than the package shipping than what was required for priority, so it got shipped third class or something.

David
Have a great birthday!! :cool:

11. Blue Dragon (ID)-address confirmed
12. lkyman (NV)-address confirmed
13. gregor22 (NV)-address confirmed
14. lucasbuck-
15. bchem-
16. Hillbilly Steaks (NC)-address confirmed
17. junkman_56-
18. grateful1 (CT)-address confirmed
19. bfreebern (OK)-
20. rob300c (NY)-address confirmed
21. NorCalCigarLover (CA)-

Did you start celebrating your birthday early? I think it is funny you don't know your own address. :sign: And I can get you 4 of these missing addresses if you need.

And I think the guess of the previous shipping label is probably the right answer; I can't think of anything else that might be a good lesson for a passer.... well, here is a different guess:
He paid for and printed out the label at home without getting an accurate measurement of the weight. So he probably paid for less than the package shipping than what was required for priority, so it got shipped third class or something.

Ding, ding, ding ...... We have a winner!

Yup, I'll be starting B-day celebrations tonight and hopefully lasting through my actual B-day on Sunday :whistling:

Dude...I soooo, was going to write that down! pooo!
yes - at 6'5" 280lbs - I said 'POOO'!

LOL - congratulations!

Rob - sorry - I was wrong! :D

David - HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
I wish you a wonderful time and a joyous SMOKE-OUT!

edited due to incorrect weight for packaging - aren't you following the thread!