• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

iPass Blues Pass

No response from Devils Milk as of yet. It looks as if we may need to resend.

David

What is going on these days?

I was holding out as long as possible until I recreated the CD's, restocked the PIF and sent on along to Jack Straw.

I've emailed, PM'd, asked around and now called out DevilsMilk but I'm afraid those CD's, CD case, and cigars are gone. I'll go pick up some CD's this weekend and re-burn the Vine.

David

The vine is alive!! Just received the discs and a nice selection of smokes from Brad. Will start the copying process and get them on the way ASAP.

Heads up Hillbilly Steaks as your next on the enclosed list!!

WOOHOO!!!! That is great news, wouldn't you know it that I burned 13 new discs last night :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Whatever is going on with Devils Milk I hope that he is okay and I am very happy that he was able to send the vine along !

David

The discs and a few "hitchhikers" are on their way north. Heads up Mr. Steaks.

Will post DC # later this evening!!

I'm a little behind on my reading ... :whistling:

Man, there is some GREAT music here and some real surprises. I new that Fleetwood Mac started out as a blues band but I’d never heard any of their early music, Wow!! I can’t wait to find out what other surprises are hidden in there.
That is most of the last CD from Fleetwood Mac's The Early Years; I know I had to cut at least one song so they would all fit on a CD. If I remember correctly it is a 6 CD collection that seems to capture whole recording sessions, like some songs they start over or try a different way. It is pretty cool. I actually got turned onto this CD when I was 20. :thumbs:

I was just listening to a Blues CD accompilation that I was going to get to NorCal for this vine, but got too busy. It got me to thinking of this Vine and how I wish I had sent it in time so you guys could enjoy some of this fine music. But I guess we are already at 6 CDs.... Who am I kidding; you can never have too much good music. :D :D If there are a couple other music gluttons out there, I'd be up for a little side PIF (3 good stogies and a CD of MP3s), I would be up for trading with 2-3 ppl. Shoot me a PM if interested .. I don't want to thread-jack. :rolleyes:

I also just read about what happened w/ Brad. I hope all is well there too. But it is a good reminder to make sure you PM the next person in the Vine to make sure they a) remember and b) are available. I am really far down on the list, and will probably forget. :whistling: If I was sooner on the list, like after HillBilly, I might end up in the same boat. I'm going to be out of pocket for two weeks solid (5 of which I won't even be around a computer), and it would just be wasting away in my mailbox. (So... I can't send the aforementioned PIF for a couple weeks ...)

I'm glad to see it is still rolling along though. :thumbs: 6 CDs .. good job guys. :cool:

And HillBilly, I think he is just trying to bribe you. :whistling:

Houston, the eagle has landed. And someone can't count :laugh:

Can't wait to get into this music!

E
Hey Hillbilly,

FYI, I will be out of town from Friday 6/29 until Tuesday 7/4.
If I get it before Friday, I will turn it around before I leave town.
If not, it will be in the mail on 7/5.

or

You could send it to Captain Leafheart, then he can send it to me and I can send it to tone-ny. :whistling:

Houston, the eagle has landed. And someone can't count :laugh:

Can't wait to get into this music!

E
Hey Hillbilly,

FYI, I will be out of town from Friday 6/29 until Tuesday 7/4.
If I get it before Friday, I will turn it around before I leave town.
If not, it will be in the mail on 7/5.

or

You could send it to Captain Leafheart, then he can send it to me and I can send it to tone-ny. :whistling:

I can get it to you by thursday.

E

Hillbilly,

It usually takes USPS one day longer then normal to get a package to my house. I REALLY live in the country.
If you send it out today, I will not receive it until Friday.

You might want to send it to capt leafheart first.
Just a suggestion.

Guys, its saturday and I haven't sent the package yet. I apologize for the wait. Its ready to go out on Monday. Sorry to keep everyone waiting.