• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Happy Thread

I wasn’t sure where to put this, but it made me happy, so…

I am not a luthier by any stretch of the definition, but this looked like fun, so I dove in. I made a lot of mistakes, but learned even more from them. This one is like the girls at closing time. From six feet away, they look pretty good, but if you get any closer you start to see her pimples. But I had a lot of fun and am looking forward to the next one. In fact, I already have the next five boxes “on deck” and will start prepping them tomorrow!

tl;dr - Baritone Ukulele

IMG_3485.jpeg

I wasn’t sure where to put this, but it made me happy, so…

I am not a luthier by any stretch of the definition, but this looked like fun, so I dove in. I made a lot of mistakes, but learned even more from them. This one is like the girls at closing time. From six feet away, they look pretty good, but if you get any closer you start to see her pimples. But I had a lot of fun and am looking forward to the next one. In fact, I already have the next five boxes “on deck” and will start prepping them tomorrow!

tl;dr - Baritone Ukulele

View attachment 85214
where did you source your parts
CB Gitty is a good place, I need to get back and try this again, my 1st attempt was a massive fail!