• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Happy Thread

This morning, I drove my loaner car into work. It's a 2024 Hyundai Elantra which is way newer than anything I've owned. The car has a mind of its own! The brights turn themselves on and off automatically as cars pass the opposite direction, it tells me the speed limit of the road I'm on and, most odd, notified me when passing coffee locations with a "ding" and picture of a coffee cup on the dash. Hopefully, my new engine is installed this week and I can return to my own decade. 😂

This morning, I drove my loaner car into work. It's a 2024 Hyundai Elantra which is way newer than anything I've owned. The car has a mind of its own! The brights turn themselves on and off automatically as cars pass the opposite direction, it tells me the speed limit of the road I'm on and, most odd, notified me when passing coffee locations with a "ding" and picture of a coffee cup on the dash. Hopefully, my new engine is installed this week and I can return to my own decade. 😂

Well my Chevy Truck sucks.

It doesn’t have the coffee alert. 👎

My wife's Jeep has the auto brights. I hate it because I can't flash someone, if I wanted to. Gotta turn the lights off automatic, then to On, then try to flash 'em. By that time, they're already past me 😂

My wife's Jeep has the auto brights. I hate it because I can't flash someone, if I wanted to. Gotta turn the lights off automatic, then to On, then try to flash 'em. By that time, they're already past me 😂
I assume it's the same in my new Mazda, but the 2018 MX-5 I had in Spain was the same way. I just always kept the lights off and operated them manually when needed. I lived in a dark area, but reflectors on the roadside and the lighthouse beacon would always make the auto-bright feature screwy, so I just did it myself. I don't mind the regular automatic lights, but I'm not a fan of the automatic high beams.