• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Happy Thread

I’ve been there though it’s been about 25 years lol. Still cool as hell though.

We are headed down to islamorada in November. Hoping for good weather. :)
That's where I went a few years back, and ended up taking a rental car drive to Key West for the day. Took a snorkeling charter at Islamorada with a rather cool lady that found my daughter and I a nice reef full of life.
IMG_5447.jpeg

That's where I went a few years back, and ended up taking a rental car drive to Key West for the day. Took a snorkeling charter at Islamorada with a rather cool lady that found my daughter and I a nice reef full of life.
View attachment 85266
Ya we went 2 years ago I think it was and had a great time. Rented a convertible out of Miami and drove down and stayed at the islander I think it was called. Lot of cool bars and restaurants. We actually didn’t make it to key west that time but we explored a bunch of the others.

Ya we went 2 years ago I think it was and had a great time. Rented a convertible out of Miami and drove down and stayed at the islander I think it was called. Lot of cool bars and restaurants. We actually didn’t make it to key west that time but we explored a bunch of the others.
We did the same. Flew in at Miami and drove down. Stayed at the exact same resort as you as well.

We did the same. Flew in at Miami and drove down. Stayed at the exact same resort as you as well.
Very cool. It’s a nice place? Did you go to ziggy and mad dogs restaurant? We are staying at Amara Cay down the street from there this time around.

For another option, we have always stayed at the Curry Mansion Inn. It’s 1/2 block off of Duval, nice rooms, neat history, and FREE DRINKS every afternoon!

Also, if you haven’t spent an evening at Irish Kevin’s, you’ve missed a fun evening! He (Kevin) is hilarious!

For another option, we have always stayed at the Curry Mansion Inn. It’s 1/2 block off of Duval, nice rooms, neat history, and FREE DRINKS every afternoon!

Also, if you haven’t spent an evening at Irish Kevin’s, you’ve missed a fun evening! He (Kevin) is hilarious!
Thanks for the info! It will be interesting to see if I can get her to go down into key west. She went to islamorada/key west last year with a girlfriend and had a miserable time. So much so she canceled our camper trip to key west which was supposed to be earlier this year.

I think the issue is she views that as spending the whole day in key west (which I could do lol) because it’s almost a 2 hr drive from where we are staying. But she doesn’t mind the drive down to the beginning of the 7 mile bridge (sunset grille?) so maybe I can combo that in some how. Irish Kevin’s looks like her kind of place lol.