• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Happy Thread

Our daughter started her first day of senior year in high school today. Very proud of her and happy but also sad that she’s growing up so fast. 🫤
We are taking our Daughter Back to College on Friday, this will be her 2nd year, but she started a little beyond a sophomore.
Difference this year, is she is moving into a full-time dorm, so she does not have to come back for Christmas and Summer....

Our daughter started her first day of senior year in high school today. Very proud of her and happy but also sad that she’s growing up so fast. 🫤
We were just having this conversation. My son is starting his Junior year tomorrow. He has tennis practice after school till 5:30 and he works 10 hours Saturday at Sunday now to make up for the time he can't work during the week. It's starting to feel very lonely with him being gone so much!

We were just having this conversation. My son is starting his Junior year tomorrow. He has tennis practice after school till 5:30 and he works 10 hours Saturday at Sunday now to make up for the time he can't work during the week. It's starting to feel very lonely with him being gone so much!

Make him sit down with you every day for five minutes, just to tell you how his day was. It will mean a lot to you now, and even more to him later…

Вы искать надежную торговую платформу? Заходите на сайт <a href=https://megä-sb.com>mega ссылка</a> - место, где комфорт и безопасность на первом месте! Благодаря широкому выбору категорий и товаров <a href=https://megä-sb.com>m3ga gl</a> поможет вам найти именно то, что вам нужно. Оцените легкость регистрации без указания электронной почты и обеспечьте себе надежную защиту с помощью Google TFA. Откройте для себя мировой стандарт онлайн-шопинга с <a href=https://megä-sb.com>m3ga at</a>.

mega dark: https://mega-active-links.com

Reported

I'm happy to say that I got the alternator swapped out and it's working great. I drove it early this morning and everything was fine.

It only took me from 5:00 to 11:30ish, last night to get it done. Now I know why mechanics charge so much.

We are taking our Daughter Back to College on Friday, this will be her 2nd year, but she started a little beyond a sophomore.
Difference this year, is she is moving into a full-time dorm, so she does not have to come back for Christmas and Summer....
I am so lucky! I made more than my share of mistakes, but my relationship with my kids is so awesome.

I'm not a person who dwells on regrets but the best advice I can offer is to spend every bit of time you can with family/kids. In the rat-race with live in, it's easy to get bogged down with other things and let the important stuff slide. Fight it!

I am so lucky! I made more than my share of mistakes, but my relationship with my kids is so awesome.

I'm not a person who dwells on regrets but the best advice I can offer is to spend every bit of time you can with family/kids. In the rat-race with live in, it's easy to get bogged down with other things and let the important stuff slide. Fight it!
Oh, we do 100%
My daughter is such a fun and amazing lady, she is only 2 hours up the road, and we make regular trips to meet up in Denver.
The choice to move her into an apartment was actually her "adulting" she needs to be able to have a steady job, so she can do the things that bring her joy.

The apt is run by the school, so it is actually covered under her housing and part of her tuition, so in the end it in only costing a few hundred extra a year

BUT YES, MAKE THE MOST OF THE TIME YOU HAVE/GET