• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Happy Thread

I waited a few days to post anything. I had a fourth procedure done on my back Monday and although it was excruciatingly painful it seems to have made a ton of difference!

I played golf today and while I was amazed at how free I was able to swing, everything was a mess because I had learned a totally new swing based on the previous pain. I was able to shoot two over par from the senior tees and was very happy!

One eagle, three birdies, and seven bogies.

I hope and pray that this procedure lasts a while!

I think I'll have a cigar! :)

I waited a few days to post anything. I had a fourth procedure done on my back Monday and although it was excruciatingly painful it seems to have made a ton of difference!

I played golf today and while I was amazed at how free I was able to swing, everything was a mess because I had learned a totally new swing based on the previous pain. I was able to shoot two over par from the senior tees and was very happy!

I have no idea what any of that golf stuff means, but I hope that this procedure is the one that holds for you.

I have no idea what any of that golf stuff means, but I hope that this procedure is the one that holds for you.
The bottom line Nick is that the golf stuff doesn't really matter if the procedure helps.:)

This time they injected a numbing med and a steroid into the nerve canal between L3 and L4, which is being pinched due to disc degeneration, in hopes of reducing swelling around that nerve. They didn't give me a general anesthesia because they fitted me in to a small time slot due to pain, and didn't have time to schedule an anesthesiologist. It really hurt!

I saw the doc in the recovery room and she told me that she knew it would be unbearable pain but she didn't want to tell me and worry me needlessly.:oops: I agreed with her ...... but if I ever have to do it again, I will give serious thought to a general anesthesia.

For now, I am very happy!

The bottom line Nick is that the golf stuff doesn't really matter if the procedure helps.:)

This time they injected a numbing med and a steroid into the nerve canal between L3 and L4, which is being pinched due to disc degeneration, in hopes of reducing swelling around that nerve. They didn't give me a general anesthesia because they fitted me in to a small time slot due to pain, and didn't have time to schedule an anesthesiologist. It really hurt!

I saw the doc in the recovery room and she told me that she knew it would be unbearable pain but she didn't want to tell me and worry me needlessly.:oops: I agreed with her ...... but if I ever have to do it again, I will give serious thought to a general anesthesia.

For now, I am very happy!
If it is working, it is beyond happy news.

I Sherriff's officer I am great friends with, just had an electrode and device that send shocks, I guess, implanted in her back for her pain, she says it is night and day!!!

If it is working, it is beyond happy news.

I Sherriff's officer I am great friends with, just had an electrode and device that send shocks, I guess, implanted in her back for her pain, she says it is night and day!!!
I have a lot of sick friends, somebody would hook that fucker up to a car battery!🤯

I have a lot of sick friends, somebody would hook that fucker up to a car battery!🤯
No, she is mean, it would be a fight, and now that her back is better...guess where my money goes???

Excellent news!!!! I hope it holds!

If you think the cat looks bad now, you ought to see her with the new raincoat my wife bought for her to wear! I was laughing so hard I didn’t get a pic!