• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Getting your feet wet Pass II

Ok, so here is my official Put/Take with corresponding numbers:

Take #17) Cabaiguan Guapo RX Put #72) Illusione CG4

Take #33) La Aurora Preferidos Ruby Tube Put #73) Opus X Robusto

Take #43) Padilla Signature 1932 Churchill Put #74) DPG Blue Lancero '08

Take #57) Tatuaje Black Put #75) Avo 80th Torpedo

Take #70) La Riqueza #2 Put #76 Tatuaje Zona del Este

Thank you again Brian for allowing me to participate in my first pass. I'll let you all know when I get the pass from Brent and it's condition. I look forward to following this thing til it gets home to #2.

So I have my puts/takes mostly planned out, waiting for ibqtee to post hers so I can completely change mine up haha.

Thank you again Brian for allowing me to participate in my first pass. I'll let you all know when I get the pass from Brent and it's condition. I look forward to following this thing til it gets home to #2.

Damn Moe those are some very nice puts!

Damn Moe those are some very nice puts!

Ditto. Nice P/T's

I don't know about all of them...that ruby tube is a bit too Judy Garland-ish for my tastes.

I don't know about all of them...that ruby tube is a bit too Judy Garland-ish for my tastes.

It matches my shoes so I'm taking it. :p :)

Edit to add: The box is safely at my house. I just got back from coaching soccer so after the kids are to bed I will inventory and lightly caress each and every stick. I need some alone time with the newly arrived boys.

Ok, inventory and inspection is complete. All cigars are accounted for. The only thing I noticed upon inspection was that the LaAurora Sapphire had the slightest amount of unraveling at the foot. I'm talking about 1mm of the wrapper has popped up. It looks like a tiny hangnail but I thought I should mention it. It should in no way affect the smoke but you might want to treat it with kid gloves if you take it out of the tube. I'm leaving one of my digital hygros in the tupperware over night to get a humidity reading and will adjust the pillows accordingly. I should be able to get this out tomorrow afternoon, but if not it will definitely go out Wednesday morning. Kristin has verified her addy so I will post the DC when I get this shipped out. You'll have to excuse me now, I need to go dry my feet.

Ok, inventory and inspection is complete. All cigars are accounted for. The only thing I noticed upon inspection was that the LaAurora Sapphire had the slightest amount of unraveling at the foot. I'm talking about 1mm of the wrapper has popped up. It looks like a tiny hangnail but I thought I should mention it. It should in no way affect the smoke but you might want to treat it with kid gloves if you take it out of the tube. I'm leaving one of my digital hygros in the tupperware over night to get a humidity reading and will adjust the pillows accordingly. I should be able to get this out tomorrow afternoon, but if not it will definitely go out Wednesday morning. Kristin has verified her addy so I will post the DC when I get this shipped out. You'll have to excuse me now, I need to go dry my feet.

Ok I am waiting for the box to arrive I think I have figured out my takes now to work on the puts.

Very nice 'Puts' :cool:

Great job Clint :thumbs:

Package went out this afternoon: 0308 0730 0001 2673 4660. Kristin, get open, I'm dropping back.....

The overnight rH was around 50% so I squirted the pillows (not the first time :sign: :laugh: ) and got the package in the mail. I was wondering if keeping it in my coolidor for a day or two would've done it any good but decided against it when weighing holding up the pass. Jonesy, is this done or is it just best to keep it moving and letting them rest once they get home? Just curious. I hope the rest of you enjoy this as much as I did. Sitting down and doing the inventory last night was such a treat for me. Getting to see some of the sticks I've only read about was a real joy. My wife kept walking by me and making fun of me as I had a big $hit eating grin on my goofy mug the whole time. Thanks again Brian for allowing me to partake, I can't wait to watch the rest of this unfold. Have a great day all.

Package went out this afternoon: 0308 0730 0001 2673 4660. Kristin, get open, I'm dropping back.....

The overnight rH was around 50% so I squirted the pillows (not the first time :sign: :laugh: ) and got the package in the mail. I was wondering if keeping it in my coolidor for a day or two would've done it any good but decided against it when weighing holding up the pass. Jonesy, is this done or is it just best to keep it moving and letting them rest once they get home? Just curious. I hope the rest of you enjoy this as much as I did. Sitting down and doing the inventory last night was such a treat for me. Getting to see some of the sticks I've only read about was a real joy. My wife kept walking by me and making fun of me as I had a big $hit eating grin on my goofy mug the whole time. Thanks again Brian for allowing me to partake, I can't wait to watch the rest of this unfold. Have a great day all.

I am open....... and waiting.

Normally, I'll just let them rest in a seperate humi for a week then I'll put them in my cabinet so I don't "shock" them. Thanks for participating Clint, it's been a pleasure!

OK people, it's contest time again. This go 'round, you'll be playing for a beautifully hand carved ashtray generously donated to the pass by our very own Handyman Dave. What I ask for this time is the meaning behind your Cigar Pass ID. If you're one of those that uses your name, give mean a reason why Cigar Pass is special to you. I realize this isn't something you can judge so the other part of the contest is for you to guess What the Dow Jones Industrial average does next Friday October 10th....i.e. up 235 points, down 35. The person closest wins the ashtray. Dave, if you win, I have something special for you. Submissions need to be entered by next Wednesday the 8th @ 8pm EST. Remember, I want the meaning of your ID plus your guess on the Stock Exchange. Since this is such a nice prize that's been gifted and we barely had enough enter the review contest, I am requiring that 16 of you enter this contest....it's up to you guys to spur on your fellow participants. Pass particpants only.

Good luck!