• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Getting your feet wet Pass II

PUNK_LAWYER

Ahh yes, a good question is posed about the source of these nicknames and mine tends to be at least somewhat controversial among other lawyers who send e-mail to my like named e-mail address.

PUNK - Most of the dictionary definitions of a punk (except the one about being the young homosexual lover of an older man) seem to have applied to me at one point in time or another. I was a bit of a hooligan in younger days. I was also deeply involved in the punk rock scene in my area. I have seen more punk shows than I can count - my first was Husker Du when I was 14 or so. I still, at the ripe old age of 38 consider myself to be a punk and I certainly have not conformed to most of the expectations of my profession.

LAWYER - Ummm, it's what I do to pay the bills. Also, if its not enough to be a punk then the latter word of my name reveals that I am a D*%K.

I have used this username much, I have never had to alter it and it has never already been taken. I profess to be the one and the only punk_lawyer.

As for the Dow, I think it will be down a bit but not a massive drop: -57.

Handyman Dave is who I am in this latest iteration of my life. It is the legal name under which I do business and by which my customers know me.

CP has been a wonderful experience for me. The openness, helpfulness, congeniality, and generosity of folks here resonates with the attitude that my better self strives to live out in my life and work. I have been blessed to spend time here in relationship with all of you. I only hope that my presence has been a blessing for some of you as well.

The Dow with hold steady, neither up nor down.

My name is from my other hobby, collecting coins and currency. Hence, the money collector.

My guess is the market will be up 59 pts.

Ok the box has landed. I was not able to look at it last night because I worked late and then headed over to a friend's house. I will take the time tonight and go over things and ship it out tomorrow. Yeahthatsme, I am going to PM you to make sure your address is right. Don't worry I will make sure the sticks are gently caressed!! :)

Kristin

My name is from my other hobby, collecting coins and currency. Hence, the money collector.

My guess is the market will be up 59 pts.

i thought you might have been a loan sharks muscle, those are the money collectors i have come to know

Edit to clarify: i do not deal with loan sharks myself but growing up in ny you hear a lot about them.

Ok the box has landed. I was not able to look at it last night because I worked late and then headed over to a friend's house. I will take the time tonight and go over things and ship it out tomorrow. Yeahthatsme, I am going to PM you to make sure your address is right. Don't worry I will make sure the sticks are gently caressed!! :)

Kristin

Are you going to put up your P/T's for us to see prior to you shipping it out? If you already have I'm not finding it here. ???

Kristin

Are you going to put up your P/T's for us to see prior to you shipping it out? If you already have I'm not finding it here. ???

Nope I am going to work on that tonight also. I will post them and then get the ok to send them back out first.

Kristin

Nope I am going to work on that tonight also. I will post them and then get the ok to send them back out first.
Take your time with this Kristin. I'd rather the pass go out Monday than for you to have to rush through doing your P/T's, the inventory, and the inspection.

Remember people, I'd like your P/T's posted before the pass gets to you so there's no delaying the pass. You don't have to post them while the person in front of you still has the pass, but as soon as that person's P/T's have been approved, you need to start working on them.

Kristin

Take your time with this Kristin. I'd rather the pass go out Monday than for you to have to rush through doing your P/T's, the inventory, and the inspection.

Remember people, I'd like your P/T's posted before the pass gets to you so there's no delaying the pass. You don't have to post them while the person in front of you still has the pass, but as soon as that person's P/T's have been approved, you need to start working on them.

Since this is the first pass that I am in I invited my friend Tom over to help me go over everything. I don't want to mess things up and plus this is a good learning experience for me.

Kristin

Since this is the first pass that I am in I invited my friend Tom over to help me go over everything. I don't want to mess things up and plus this is a good learning experience for me.

Kristin

Now, "Tom" understands that they to look not to sample right?

Good luck, look forward to seeing the swaps.

Who are the two missing? Anyone PM them? I will if someone posts their names (or pms me their names--but if you do that, couldn't you just do it yourself?) Sorry, becoming a long Friday.

Peace,
Pugs

Kristin

Now, "Tom" understands that they to look not to sample right?

Good luck, look forward to seeing the swaps.

Yep, he is the one that got me into this and last year he purchased a 3000 stick humi so he is just coming to help me out.

Yep, he is the one that got me into this and last year he purchased a 3000 stick humi so he is just coming to help me out.

We're missing JohnCarbaugh and IP. Granted this contest only started yesterday so I don't think we need to toast the foot of those Acids just yet. :D

Alright my puts and takes are:

T #47 Padron 1926 P La Aurora 100 Anos Belicoso
T # 76 Tatuaje Vercocu #2 Zona Del Este P Fuente Anejo #46
T # 9 Fuente Hemingway Short Story P LFD Double Ligero Chisel

Please let me know if these are ok!!

Kristin

Kristin

I don't have a concern per se, but Kristin's proposed P's and T's raises a question I've been wondering about for a little while. Is there any sort of official CP policy or unspoken rule (and I realize it may vary from pass to pass, veterans versus n00bs, and for other idiosyncratic reasons) regarding the Putting of sticks that are already represented in the pass?

Kristin

I don't have a concern per se, but Kristin's proposed P's and T's raises a question I've been wondering about for a little while. Is there any sort of official CP policy or unspoken rule (and I realize it may vary from pass to pass, veterans versus n00bs, and for other idiosyncratic reasons) regarding the Putting of sticks that are already represented in the pass?

You know what I can make changes if need be. You know what I didn't even think about that.

Don't go reshuffling everything just yet--let's at least see what others think, and certainly until Jonesy can weigh in on the matter.

After all, there may be multiple people down the line who are interested in each of those sticks, or they might not be widely available in everyone's B&M.

If ten people in a row decided put in a LFDDLCT, then it could be an issue, but who's to say that two of one cigar is too many anyway?

I'm just curious is all...