• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Getting your feet wet Pass II

FWIW, you may not know the cigars that are going to be in the box when it comes to you - but you do know the approximate price point of the cigars that will be in the box when it comes to you.

I've already collected and priced a dozen sticks to fit in, if necessary. I'm certainly not going to use all of them, or half of them, but they're ready to go for quick turnover. Not that I'm a paragon of virtue in other respects, of course, but I'd like to make a half-decent impression on my first boxpass.

x2. The first thing I did when the list of cigars in the pass were post was figure out the price point of all the cigars. Next I figured out which ones I was interested in and made mock put and takes on the original line-up. I figure that some of the cigars that I want will more than likely be gone, but that would give me a good place to start. With all the free time that I am afforded with my work schedule this was not a problem and if anyone needs to check prices feel free to PM.

Also, with Desert Rat's takes on Opus, that opened up Opus as a Put for me. That changed things a little, but for the most part, my Pre-pass put and takes remain unchanged.

That's just my .02$

I hacked together a spreadsheet to handle that. Can you tell that I just got out of b-school?

OK. To help Jonesy out, I am going to list my takes to moves this process along. I will be reserving both Casa Fuentes and the Davidoff Milli. Thanks for everyones co-operation. :whistling: :laugh:

Oh yeah. I am #20 in the pass list. :(

You know that you love me Soulpuppy. You kid because you care. :D

I thought "I" was your one and only. I'm crushed :(

You are my #1. But I have a lot of love to go around. But you are always first Danny. :thumbs:

sigh.jpg

OK. To help Jonesy out, I am going to list my takes to moves this process along. I will be reserving both Casa Fuentes and the Davidoff Milli. Thanks for everyones co-operation. :whistling: :laugh:

Yeah... not so much... we will see what I leave you..

:)

Damn you #18!! :angry: :angry:

I guess I may have to book my trip to Vegas now. :( :( :(

Maybe I'll leave a few stragglers for you :)

I take that back #18. You are alright. :thumbs:

Don't let me down! :laugh:

I take that back #18. You are alright. :thumbs:

Don't let me down! :laugh:

I will leave sumpin special with yer name all over it for ya.

Dc EH 480114610 US

$collector the eagle will land on your porch by noon tomorrow. I hope this shipping method helps get us back on track.

I think you boys in the back might as well stop looking at the list now, and wait your turn. :sign: FYI.....I'm #4.

This is back in motion :) Can you post the box dimensions and weight? I want to already get shipping quotes so I can turn this around quickly.

Here are my prelim P/T's for Jonesy approval. I'll likely change the Tat black since there is already one in the box.

T: $21.00 54) Casa Fuente Robusto P: CAO America Anthem LE 'A' Size in Coffin ($22.22)
T: $7.35 10) Arturo Fuente Hemingway Work of Art P: Oliva Master Blend III Robusto ($7.25)
T: $13.50 27) Diamond Crown Maximus #3 Pyramid P: AVO 80th Anniversary Belicoso ($13.50)
T: $19.00 13) Ashton ESG #20 (churchill) P: Tatuaje RC233 ($19.25)
T: $18.40 25) Davidoff Millennium Blend Piramide P: Padron 1926 No. 1 Natural ($20)
T: $12.50 55) AF Hemingway Untold Story P: ???Tatuaje Black Label ($13)

This is back in motion :) Can you post the box dimensions and weight? I want to already get shipping quotes so I can turn this around quickly.

Here are my prelim P/T's for Jonesy approval. I'll likely change the Tat black since there is already one in the box.

T: $21.00 54) Casa Fuente Robusto P: CAO America Anthem LE 'A' Size in Coffin ($22.22)
T: $7.35 10) Arturo Fuente Hemingway Work of Art P: Oliva Master Blend III Robusto ($7.25)
T: $13.50 27) Diamond Crown Maximus #3 Pyramid P: AVO 80th Anniversary Belicoso ($13.50)
T: $19.00 13) Ashton ESG #20 (churchill) P: Tatuaje RC233 ($19.25)
T: $18.40 25) Davidoff Millennium Blend Piramide P: Padron 1926 No. 1 Natural ($20)
T: $12.50 55) AF Hemingway Untold Story P: ???Tatuaje Black Label ($13)

Is that for the WOAM or the WOAN?

1) T: $21.00 54) Casa Fuente Robusto P: CAO America Anthem LE 'A' Size in Coffin ($22.22)
2) T: $7.35 10) Arturo Fuente Hemingway Work of Art P: Oliva Master Blend III Robusto ($7.25)
3) T: $13.50 27) Diamond Crown Maximus #3 Pyramid P: AVO 80th Anniversary Belicoso ($13.50)
4) T: $19.00 13) Ashton ESG #20 (churchill) P: Tatuaje RC233 ($19.25)
5) T: $18.40 25) Davidoff Millennium Blend Piramide P: Padron 1926 No. 1 Natural ($20)
6) T: $12.50 55) AF Hemingway Untold Story P: ???Tatuaje Black Label ($13)

1) Interesting switch..dollars work, but....
2) Taking the Natural or Maduro?
3) Nice one
4) Should work
5) Looks good
6) Light on the $$ - HTF those Untold Stories

Broke a few hearts with some of these Takes!

Now for Brian's opinion :thumbs: