• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Getting your feet wet Pass II

Jon probably has the box and is taking all the addresses for a mass raid later on.

Anyways, now to wake Matty up.

Just roll over and tap him on the shoulder. That should arouse him from his slumber. :laugh:

Are you incinuating a hot love relationship between the Souldoggy and myself?
Hey I got to get out of those tickets somehow!

Anyhoo

Take # 37 Old Henry (5.35) Put RP Sungrown Robusto 5.5 X 50 (5.25)

Take # 5 Anejo 49 (9.50) Put Tatuaje Black $12.00

Take 45) Padron Anniversary Maduro Principe Put Kaui

Good?
If this gets approved then I will take all the cigars off my sun deck, put them back into their respective celo, place them back in their numbered bags, put the whole lot back in the tupidor, and ship this baby off!!!

Kidding Jonsey! Justy wanted to liven you up a little

Just roll over and tap him on the shoulder. That should arouse him from his slumber. :laugh:

Anyhoo

Good?
If this gets approved then I will take all the cigars off my sun deck, put them back into their respective celo, place them back in their numbered bags, put the whole lot back in the tupidor, and ship this baby off!!!

Being that Jonesy already approved the first two and suggested the third...I'd think you're good to go Matt. :thumbs:

Just placing it on record. I am still at work, so hopefuly by the time I get home the man will speak and I can tape her up and get her out

I am learning a ton here too... Hmmm.

Yes, but are you learning anything about P/T's and cigars, Jon?

More or less Sean. I am learning quite a ton about the "value" placed on sticks and their MSRP... :whistling:

And Brent, you continue to be a thorn in my side. You, me, the school parking lot at 5 PM. No guns, knives only. And NO CHEATING this time!!!!

And Brent, you continue to be a thorn in my side. You, me, the school parking lot at 5 PM. No guns, knives only. And NO CHEATING this time!!!!

It's so on!

high.jpg

Anyhoo

Good?

Nicely done Matt! Than you for being a part of my second newbie pass Brother! Just make sure you # your puts so there is no confusion.

Let's see, Soulpuppy vs. Sneedy. What are you guys gonna do, pull hair, smear each other's lipstick and squeal when you get hit? I saw more violence at Disney World last week.

Whats wrong with that Punky? So what if I pull Brent's hair and scream when he hits me?? It's a "distraction" scream to throw him off. It's a tactic we learned at my local MMA UFC BYOB SOB Mixed Martial Assholes Studio where I'm training to fight UFC...because, EVERYBODY'S A CAGE FIGHTER THESE DAYS...RIGHT??

RIGHT!?!? :sign: :sign: :sign: