• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Getting your feet wet Pass II

Let's see, Soulpuppy vs. Sneedy. What are you guys gonna do, pull hair, smear each other's lipstick and squeal when you get hit? I saw more violence at Disney World last week.

Whats wrong with that Punky? So what if I pull Brent's hair and scream when he hits me?? It's a "distraction" scream to throw him off. It's a tactic we learned at my local MMA UFC BYOB SOB Mixed Martial Assholes Studio where I'm training to fight UFC...because, EVERYBODY'S A CAGE FIGHTER THESE DAYS...RIGHT??

RIGHT!?!? :sign: :sign: :sign:

Can we please leave the pillow talk for a more private setting. (Muttering) Chatters........

Anyways, now to wake Matty up.

Just roll over and tap him on the shoulder. That should arouse him from his slumber. :laugh:

Ok that is some funny sh!t!!! :laugh:

Hey watch your language there are ladies on this forum. :p

There are??? Where?? What are you talking about me!! :D

Let's see, Soulpuppy vs. Sneedy. What are you guys gonna do, pull hair, smear each other's lipstick and squeal when you get hit? I saw more violence at Disney World last week.

Whats wrong with that Punky? So what if I pull Brent's hair and scream when he hits me?? It's a "distraction" scream to throw him off. It's a tactic we learned at my local MMA UFC BYOB SOB Mixed Martial Assholes Studio where I'm training to fight UFC...because, EVERYBODY'S A CAGE FIGHTER THESE DAYS...RIGHT??

RIGHT!?!? :sign: :sign: :sign:

Can we please leave the pillow talk for a more private setting. (Muttering) Chatters........

Holy crap I just spit out my coffee a little prewarning next time. BTW I would still really love to see them go at it.

Ok, quit the celebrating already and post your initial P/T's so we can shoot them down. ??? :D

Considering that I'm right after him in line, and I have 5 sticks picked out as possible takes, I'll almost bet that I can guess his takes. :laugh:

So is the box of goodies on the move again yet? ???

Edit: To add "So" because Wilkey love's that.

At the rate we're going, it'll be 2009 when this thing gets to me. :whistling:
And seeing you're not a young pup Doc, I'll probably need to give you an extra week for those creaking bones of yours time to move around when you get the pass! :laugh:

And seeing you're not a young pup Doc, I'll probably need to give you an extra week for those creaking bones of yours time to move around when you get the pass! :laugh:
....he'll need that amount of time just to get to the mailbox! :laugh:

Hey Doc...at least all the cigars will be nicely aged by the time we get them :rolleyes:

The eagle has landed,

.....it's not a race to get this thing back to Jonesy.
Matt

I know I said you could have some extra time to work out your P/T's, but we need to get this thing moving again Matt!

I can tape her up and get her out

She is all packed up and addressed.
I will post the DC as soon as I drop her off

SlowAsShit.jpg

Gotta' to be a record :whistling:

Statistics

Profile Views: 429*
Local Time: Sep 22 2008, 05:51 PM

Guess he hasn't sent it yet. No DC#. :(

Statistics

Gentlemen and Lady (Brent) and IBQTEE1 :p,

Just got off of the phone with Beyond the Band and he says the Pass will be shipped tomorrow. He's taking it with him to work to ship it at lunch. Some personal difficulties have prevented it, but he's back on top and ready to ship this thing off again.

If it doesn't happen by tomorrow night, I'll take it and ship it off so you guys can get this show on the road again. And he also knows I know where he lives! :laugh:

You guys have fun! :thumbs:

-Jonathan

....he'll need that amount of time just to get to the mailbox! :laugh:

Hey Doc...at least all the cigars will be nicely aged by the time we get them :rolleyes:

Aged? Hell.. they'll probably have turned to dust by then! :laugh: Hopefully we'll see them before President McCain's second term begins. ;)

OK, people. This is the reason I'd like for you to have your P/T's thought out and posted before you recieve the pass. Matt, I hope you've gotten the pass out because sitting on one for 12 days is absolutely rediculous and totally uncalled for. This wouldn't be so bad if you'd checked in occasionally instead of making us wonder what's going on and leaving it to Soulpuppy to let us know that you're still alive. Not a good start to your pass life Bro.

FWIW, you may not know the cigars that are going to be in the box when it comes to you - but you do know the approximate price point of the cigars that will be in the box when it comes to you.

I've already collected and priced a dozen sticks to fit in, if necessary. I'm certainly not going to use all of them, or half of them, but they're ready to go for quick turnover. Not that I'm a paragon of virtue in other respects, of course, but I'd like to make a half-decent impression on my first boxpass.

Jonesy,

Would it be ok to wait until the pass lands at the person directly before me before posting/hashing out P/T's? Or should one wait until the pass is in the air on the way to them to then put something out there?

I would hate to think that someone would see a post by me, while deciding their P/T's, and based on that post make another choice that they normally wouldn't have. Just trying to determine proper etiquette on that. :)

FWIW, you may not know the cigars that are going to be in the box when it comes to you - but you do know the approximate price point of the cigars that will be in the box when it comes to you.

You will know what cigars are in the box. What I'm asking is that AFTER the person in front of you has had their P/T's approved, you start thinking about your own. I don't want you trying to figure out what you want 4-5 people away, but just after the person is done in front of you. You should have a 4 day window from the time I approve that person's P/T's until you get the pass. That's sufficient time to get yourself ready and post your proposed P/T's. I don't want another 2 week stall on one person. As I stated above and in the pm, that is TOTALLY unacceptable and shows no respect towards the pass, it's host, or the other participants.

Statistics

Gentlemen and Lady (Brent) and IBQTEE1 :p,

Just got off of the phone with Beyond the Band and he says the Pass will be shipped tomorrow. He's taking it with him to work to ship it at lunch. Some personal difficulties have prevented it, but he's back on top and ready to ship this thing off again.

If it doesn't happen by tomorrow night, I'll take it and ship it off so you guys can get this show on the road again. And he also knows I know where he lives! :laugh:

You guys have fun! :thumbs:

-Jonathan

You know that you love me Soulpuppy. You kid because you care. :D