• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Getting your feet wet Pass II

Well Whopper Yes You Did!
Tell him what he's won Bob

Well Jim, whopper has won the exclusive right to wait through 9 more people before he can put his puts and takes in. With this you will also receive a chance to be scrutinized on your decisions and possible castration if you destroy the box.
All this has a retail value of $1,200.00

sorry whopper just had to do it.
lol

Well Whopper Yes You Did!
Tell him what he's won Bob

Well Jim, whopper has won the exclusive right to wait through 9 more people before he can put his puts and takes in. With this you will also receive a chance to be scrutinized on your decisions and possible castration if you destroy the box.
All this has a retail value of $1,200.00

sorry whopper just had to do it.
lol

:sign:

OK guys I am home working on this

Tat Blacks MSRP 12.00???

According to Mokis site is that going to fly?

Tat Blacks MSRP 12.00???

I paid $13 each for mine in the jar, and I got one of the best prices I've heard. I would say $12-13 is a reasonable estimate, and it definitely qualifies as htf!

Tat Blacks MSRP 12.00???

I paid $13 each for mine in the jar, and I got one of the best prices I've heard. I would say $12-13 is a reasonable estimate, and it definitely qualifies as htf!

So the anjeo 49 for the tat black price is off but HTF is there?

That might fly?

Tat Blacks MSRP 12.00???

That might fly?
Yea, with the limited availability of the Tat Black, I would catagorize them in the HTF section.

Here's my take on the situation. I did say that you won't be held to exact pricing, but to me none of these trades are acceptable. I don't know enough about the Kauai cigars to give a firm decision on but I think it lacks in the rarity department and since it's under MSRP, it's a definite no go. The RP sungrown for the Tat is waaaaay off and even though you're "close" on the Cuesta-Rey for the Old Henry Lancero, a 13% drop in value between two cigars is too much. Sorry I haven't been on until now to chime in on these but all 3 need to be re-thought.
List them again with your changes. :thumbs:

Take # 37 Old Henry (5.35) Put RP Sungrown Robusto 5.5 X 50 (5.25)

Take # 5 Anejo 49 (9.50) Put Tatuaje Black $12.00

DONE

I paid 16 for the Black and 8.95 for the RP.
This MSRP is kind of scewed for us out here in the peoples republic of California. Our taxes suck ass

Please approve this I want to smoke that Anejo now and ship this thing out

Pete set the MSRP on the Christmas 07 release of Blacks (in bundles) at $12.00. The spring jar release is $13.00 each. Guess you need to clarify. Jonesy's pass though, his ruling. ;)

Tat Blacks MSRP 12.00???

That might fly?

In my opinion, yes that would be a fair trade.

DONE

This MSRP is kind of scewed for us out here in the peoples republic of California. Our taxes suck ass

These are good to me, but I would prefer you make one more trade as per the pass rules. I know the rarity and MSRP thing kinda got you a little, but see if you can't make one more trade.....maybe the Kauai you were talking about for the PAM Principe or something similar?

DONE

These are good to me, but I would prefer you make one more trade as per the pass rules. I know the rarity and MSRP thing kinda got you a little, but see if you can't make one more trade.....maybe the Kauai you were talking about for the PAM Principe or something similar?
..or the Tat Noellas (8.00) for the Kauai (9.00) and you accomplish 2 things...you get the Tat you originally wanted and you get the Kauai into the Pass too. :thumbs:

..or the Tat Noellas (8.00) for the Kauai (9.00) and you accomplish 2 things...you get the Tat you originally wanted and you get the Kauai into the Pass too. :thumbs:

Now that's high class, right there. I love how brothers are looking out for each other in this pass.

Matt.....

Is There Anybody Out There? :whistling:

:laugh: :laugh:

x2.... I know I said you could have some extra time to work out your P/T's, but we need to get this thing moving again Matt!

Can I just say that I am learning a ton here. This is such a great way to learn the way to determine what a cigar is worth in people's minds. I am still bitting my nails for the day that I get "The Box". :)

Can I just say that I am learning a ton here. This is such a great way to learn the way to determine what a cigar is worth in people's minds. I am still bitting my nails for the day that I get "The Box". :)
Don't worry Kristin, you still have 3 people in front of you :laugh:

Also, you may want to read some of the completed Newbie Passes to see how to approach this as well....I did.

If you ever have any questions about what to do, you can ALWAYS PM another member to ask questions at any time.

You'll do fine. :thumbs:

Now if we could just wake up Matt, you may get this thing someday :whistling:

I am learning a ton here too... Hmmm.

Anyways, now to wake Matty up.