• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

BOTL's in Arms Pass

Thanks for having me Jake. It was great to get that first official pass under my belt.

Contest Part B: You can make your guess on this part until Dec.22nd at 9:00pm.

What will the final ammo number (last numbered cigar) in the Pass be?

Since no one really seemed to see this part. I will extend it until January 1st at Midnight. So, we still have a contest going on guys!

Well it looks like the PASS should be here today, or tomorrow at the latest.

My guess for the final ammo count is 111.
clinte1vg1.gif

Thanks for the contest!
:thumbs:

Hello all,

The mail lady just dropped off the PASS...good lord, were you guys figuring on this parcel being air dropped? You certainly didn't scrimp on the cushioning... :laugh:

So everything arrived just fine. the temp was 30°F and the humidity was 72%.

I've sent my proposed puts and takes to Jake, and as soon as I get the go ahead this will be on its way to Dsav101. Are you ready Don? Hell, come on over to Boswells tomorrow and I'll hand it to you! :whistling:

Pm'ed ya back brother! Jake, not sure how you want to work this out, but I am actually out of state until the 30th. I posted it before but have been pretty busy lately getting ready for the trip so I have been a bit lax on checking the boards. I think the best thing would be to just skip me since it isn't just a day or so. Thanks for letting me play, just wish the timing worked out better!

Don

Hello all,
Well there has been a small change in the firing order. I'll be sending the PASS to SiriusBlack instead of Dsav101. I've already PM'ed SiriusBlack, BigJake6904 & Dsav101, and everyone is informed and SiriusBlack says he is ready, so with a bit of luck from the weather, this will be on its way in tomorrow. SiriusBlack here is your DC# 0103 8555 7496 1895 816

Here are my approved Puts and Takes:

1. Take #3 LFD Coronado Lancero - Put #57 Litto Gomez Diez Americano (5 3/4" x 46)
2. Take #39 Ashton aged Cabinet #2 - Put #58 Ashton VSG Enchantment (4 3/8 x 60)

Thanks everyone for including me.

Have a MERRY CHRISTMAS!

First post updated. Map and participant list updated with the slight change in order.

It was my pleasure having you in the pass Tim! Thanks for participating and replacing the box for us! Don't forget there is still plenty of discussion to be had, and at least one more contest!

Get ready SeriousBlack, she's headed your way!

Looks like this pass is running smooth as butter baby!

My guess for the final will be 114.

Hey SirusBlack, I am in TX till right before New Years Eve so looks like you need to skip me, Looks like two others were already skipped.

Merry Christmas Guys!

Mike

Just an FYI - I got to the POST OFFICE at 12:15 yesterday not realizing that the local USPS closed at noon on Christmas Eve. Anyway, I convinced the gal behind the glass to open the door and take the PASS since it was all prepaid etc. So it is on its way to Upper Darby! :thumbs:

Thanks again all.
animatedcigarsmokincowboysmiley.gif

Just an FYI - I got to the POST OFFICE at 12:15 yesterday not realizing that the local USPS closed at noon on Christmas Eve. Anyway, I convinced the gal behind the glass to open the door and take the PASS since it was all prepaid etc. So it is on its way to Upper Darby! :thumbs:

Thanks again all.

That's right...take one for the team. Was said "gal" cute and "perky"?

Thanks again all.

That's right...take one for the team. Was said "gal" cute and "perky"?

Not so much... ???

Hey SirusBlack, I am in TX till right before New Years Eve so looks like you need to skip me, Looks like two others were already skipped.

Merry Christmas Guys!

Mike

Mike, After Serious it is going back to DSav...shouldn't head your way until after the new year im sure.

Looks as tho this will make today's delivery:

"USPS.COM" said:
Label/Receipt Number: 0103 8555 7496 1895 8165

Your item arrived at 5:48 AM on December 26, 2008 in UPPER DARBY, PA 19082. Information, if available, is updated every evening. Please check again later.

smiley.gif