• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

1st Annual CigarPass Herf

Name badges include the following. I have several blanks and a Sharpie for those who crash (please do).

1 - Nullsmurf Bruce Thomas Aurora, CO
2 - Kathy Thomas
3 - Stephanie Thomas
4 - Rod Arcadia CA
5 - CigarLady Ashley Arcadia CA
6 - Alexgtp Alex Samoyoa IL
7 - Ezzy (Alexgtp)
8 - cookie_1978 Rob Omecene Pittsburgh, PA
9 - KiltedCraftsman Jeremy Canning Boise, ID
10 - Jenn Canning
11 - MattyVegas Matthew Dreher Las Vegas
12 - Tone-NY Anthony
13 - SteveHawk Steve Hawk Boise ID
14 - Juanita Hawk
15 - TheHatGuy Dennis Hawk West Virginia
16 - Shelly Hawk
17 - gtphale Steve Hale Plano IL
18 - Lynn Hale
19 - gregor22 Las Vegas
20 - Rich Griffith
21 - Lkyman Scott Moraine Las Vegas
22 - Brenda Moraine
23 - IronMike Michael Przydzial Las Vegas
24 - Blue Dragon Cory Matteucci Boise ID
25 - Maggie Matteucci
26 - Saka Joe Los Angeles
27 - Wildcard Josh Garrison Las Vegas
28 - Carlos Arias Las Vegas
29 - Daynelis Arias
30 - Seadub (possible)
31 - Chewbacco (possible)

Name badges include the following. I have several blanks and a Sharpie for those who crash (please do).

- Nullsmurf Bruce Thomas Aurora, CO | Kathy (wife) | Stephanie (daughter)
- Kathy Thomas
- Stephanie Thomas
- Rod Arcadia CA
- CigarLady Ashley Arcadia CA
- Alexgtp Alex Samoyoa IL
- cookie_1978 Rob Omecene Pittsburgh, PA
- KiltedCraftsman Jeremy Canning Boise, ID
- Jenn Canning
- MattyVegas Matthew Dreher Las Vegas
- Tone-NY Bronx?
- SteveHawk Steve Hawk Boise ID
- Juanita Hawk
- TheHatGuy Dennis Hawk West Virginia
- Shelly Hawk
- gtphale Steve Hale Plano IL
- Lynn Hale
- gregor22 Las Vegas
- Rich Griffith
- Lkyman Scott Moraine Las Vegas
- Brenda Moraine
- IronMike Michael Przydzial Las Vegas
- Blue Dragon Cory Matteucci Boise ID
- Maggie Matteucci
- Saka Joe Los Angeles
- Wildcard Josh Garrison Las Vegas
- Carlos Arias Las Vegas
- Daynelis Arias
- Seadub (possible)
- Chewbacco (possible)

Bruce. put me down for 2.

Alex (alexgtp)IL
Ezzy (woman) IL

- Tone-NY Bronx?

Try "New Jersey" :rolleyes:

Try Witness Reloacation Program ;)

Try making some sense, honestly, it will do your reputation wonders. ;)

Bruce you make cents to me :thumbs: - also, remind me to buy you your 1st drink this weekend for all your work on the name labels.

Try making some sense, honestly, it will do your reputation wonders. ;)

Reputation with whom?

It was actually a joke between Anthony and me. We've already discussed it via PM. Thanks for offering the info, though. edit: just noticed that he was still listed in my lastest as Bronx? Thats fixed.

Wow looks like a pretty decent turnout!

Also to the ppl hosting the event at the POLO Towers?

Where do we go once we are at the towers? DO we ask for you guys?
or Do we say we are here for the roof top HERF?

Whats the deal.

Also MAtty.. for the Harley davidson lunch. Do we have a designated cigar room upstairs? Or are we having general seating in the restaurant area?

As far as those going to Delmonico steakhouse at the Venetian on friday.

Please meet around 9:45 ish in the Bar/cigar area. They will not seat us until the entire party is there.

I should be there about that time. We have 2 tables each table seats 6. The tables will be next to each other. This is the only way they can seat us unfortunately. But hey makes it easier for the bill..LOL!!

Also .

HAle and I will be arriving early Thursday 9:30 AM
COokie will be meeting up with us to do some gambling, smoking and drinking. If any other BOTL's care to join in the festivities please PM me so I can give you my number in order to contact us.

For the Thursday night Monte carlo excursion. We will probably be there by 8 PM. We will request a large table So we can all sit together. (should not be a problem)

Im sure i forgot other things. As I remember them I will be sure to post up.

Whats the deal.

Also MAtty.. for the Harley davidson lunch. Do we have a designated cigar room upstairs? Or are we having general seating in the restaurant area?

Please meet around 9:45 ish in the Bar/cigar area. They will not seat us until the entire party is there.

I should be there about that time. We have 2 tables each table seats 6. The tables will be next to each other. This is the only way they can seat us unfortunately. But hey makes it easier for the bill..LOL!!

Also .

COokie will be meeting up with us to do some gambling, smoking and drinking. If any other BOTL's care to join in the festivities please PM me so I can give you my number in order to contact us.

For the Thursday night Monte carlo excursion. We will probably be there by 8 PM. We will request a large table So we can all sit together. (should not be a problem)

If you'd (all) like to PM me your cellphone, I'll hand out lists, or text them to your respective phones.

Whats the deal.

Also .

If you'd (all) like to PM me your cellphone, I'll hand out lists, or text them to your respective phones.

pm sent will cell number -

Whats the deal.

Also .

You guys better not be late - It will feel like 12:30 to me, and I will be parched (sp) :) - Matty said we can call him after 3:00 - I hope we still have money by then :laugh:

well damn fellers... looks like a little gathering there! too bad I'll be out basking in the sun, bounching around with the local Coast Guard getting some job required (read: mandatory) training...

NOT!

the poor bastards got deployed somewhere, and so no training for me. last minute flights are just a TAD too spendy to justify coming down... sorry. :(

As far a the Polo Towers. The pool is on the roof and the lounge is on 22nd floor I believe. We can talk about it at lunch Friday. Two more day of work. Can't wait.

well damn fellers... looks like a little gathering there! too bad I'll be out basking in the sun, bounching around with the local Coast Guard getting some job required (read: mandatory) training...

NOT!

the poor bastards got deployed somewhere, and so no training for me. last minute flights are just a TAD too spendy to justify coming down... sorry. :(

If we all pitch in $20.00 will that help - Count me in for $ 20.00

Just to clarify the raffle...

We will be giving away the items which the sponsors donated. There will also be a free raffle for some of these items as well.

CP will be hosting a separate raffle, in which we will raffle off some of the items we sell in the CP store. Tickets for this raffle will be $1/ea. All the proceeds from the raffle will go towards supporting CP.

So again, to clarify, the items which were donated will be given away for free. The items I'm bringing will be raffled off at $1/ticket (and again, these proceeds go towards maintaining the site).

Sorry for the confusion.

Rod

NOT!

If we all pitch in $20.00 will that help - Count me in for $ 20.00

I will add $50.00.