• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

1st Annual CigarPass Herf

Damn boys talk about GENEROSITY! I wish I could make it out to this thing. I'm gonna try my damndest next year. Swissy you are close thats $210. Almost there. Have a great time boys...SMOKE EM IF YOU GOT EM!

He better pack a cooler full of smoked salmon for appetizers on Saturday night :laugh:

What the hell, I'll toss in $20 of my gambling money. :laugh:

Swissy, it's time to fish or cut bait!

"the poor bastards got deployed somewhere, and so no training for me. last minute flights are just a TAD too spendy to justify coming down... sorry."

i got $20 on it...

wow guys... I'm touched! :love:

ewwwww..... just kidding. Seriously, the tickets are over $1000 for flying tomorrow!! plus, I got something in the works that might need me to stay close to home.

besides... I know you only want me for my salmon spread, and it might be at Matty's already... :whistling:

have a good herf gang... :(

wow guys... I'm touched! :love:

ewwwww..... just kidding. Seriously, the tickets are over $1000 for flying tomorrow!! plus, I got something in the works that might need me to stay close to home.

besides... I know you only want me for my salmon spread, and it might be at Matty's already... :whistling:

have a good herf gang... :(

DANG!! I was just about to post another $20..maybe next time.. ??? :(

Anyone know a good place to get a late night steak? Used to be a lot of places where you could get the $1.99 late night steak, not too many anymore...

All info has been posted on the CP homepage. Please make a note of my number just in case...

My number is 1-888-669-1659.

"Anyone know a good place to get a late night steak? Used to be a lot of places where you could get the $1.99 late night steak, not too many anymore"

san remo use to have prime rib, hash browns and eggs for $4.99 but they turned it to hooters... i think they still have $3.99 steak and eggs @ Rio after 11:30pm

Aight ppl..

Im done for the day at work.

SO I guess I will see most of you in Vegas tomorrow and or saturday!

Have a safe flight/drive.

And smoke em if you got em'!! :whistling:

I've got one more day of work this week, Alex, but I'll see you on Friday! Get things warmed up in Sin City!

Aight ppl..

Im done for the day at work.

SO I guess I will see most of you in Vegas tomorrow and or saturday!

Have a safe flight/drive.

And smoke em if you got em'!! :whistling:

I am leaving for the airport in an hour and half - damn the clock goes slow when you want to get out of town. Everyone have a safe trip, and I will see you all in a day or so. Alex - I will see you tomorrow at 9:30

I second Erick's comment, lots of pictures. You guys have a great time enjoy yourselves. Live it up in Sin City!

Change in venue folks...........

Polo Towers has just informed us that their lounge is no longer a lounge - - - its an office :(

So, new venue already in successfull negotiations for Sat. night festivities.

Stay tuned in.........