• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

1st Annual CigarPass Herf

Change in venue folks...........

Polo Towers has just informed us that their lounge is no longer a lounge - - - its an office :(

So, new venue already in successfull negotiations for Sat. night festivities.

Stay tuned in.........

What?? :0

So, I can't just stumble back to my room from the lounge?! Guess I'm gonna need a seeing eye dog for trip back! :laugh:

That's really shitty of Polo Towers.

In any case, the backup plan sounds even better... We'll get all the info posted here as well as on the homepage asap.

That's really shitty of Polo Towers.

In any case, the backup plan sounds even better... We'll get all the info posted here as well as on the homepage asap.

Well throw us a bone at least?? Whats the back up location? :0

i thought will be herfing @ the pool on the roof not the lounge??? i had the same idea stevehawk crawl back the room...

Casa Gregor, my palatial( ;) ) estate in NW Las Vegas is open for the herf saturday night. Approximately 21 miles from the Polo Towers. My wife can make a trip to Costco to load up on food and beverages and the weather is supposed to be decent saturday. Just need to find transportation back and forth for those of you staying on the strip.

Gregor

Greg - Thank you very much for doing this. I am extremely disappointed in Polo Towers for cancelling our reservation without even telling us. They will be hearing from me.

Thank you again...

WooHoo - - - Sounds like alot more fun than Polo DUMP anyways. Greg my friend, thank you for the quick action. I will pitch in for the Costco run and help with anything needed.

Scott

The idea is to have everyone pitch in some $$ saturday night, and we can get burgers, dogs, munchies, adult beverages, soda, water, etc. from Costco. Does $10 a head sound reasonable to everyone?

The idea is to have everyone pitch in some $$ saturday night, and we can get burgers, dogs, munchies, adult beverages, soda, water, etc. from Costco. Does $10 a head sound reasonable to everyone?

Sounds fair to me.

"Does $10 a head sound reasonable to everyone"

first off thanks for your hospitality...
count me in

On Matty Vegas behalf - his puter is broke and down - please pm me for his cell number if you need to contact him

Scott

sounds too low to me - Maybe I will bring my family out the following weekend to eat :laugh: - Really nice of you to step up to the plate - :thumbs: :thumbs:

sounds too low to me - Maybe I will bring my family out the following weekend to eat :laugh: - Really nice of you to step up to the plate - :thumbs: :thumbs:

OK, I'll charge strip prices for a beer($6) and the burgers($9). Does that sound better, lol. :p

Take sleeping bags and cots to Gregor's lol problem solved.

Have a blast ladies and gentlemen, I look forward to the pictures! :thumbs:

will directions be given to ppl on thursday and or saturday?

I will be a bit late to the herf. We have dinner plans at 5:00 on the strip.
As soon as we finish we will leave to casa Gregor! How bad is traffic on saturdays? :whistling:

I'm estimating $40 each way based on the rates published in the RJ. Maximum of 5 per taxi, $8 each way per person.

Or, renting a van for the day from Alamo would run around $55:

Car Details

1 Review car details
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Counter and car in terminal

Counter in terminal, shuttle to car

Shuttle to counter and car; may need to call for shuttle

Information not provided

Alamo Rent A Car Mini Van
Air conditioning, automatic transmission, unlimited mileage.
Chevrolet Venture or similar, 6 adults, 4 doors

Pick up:
Sat May-27-2006 2:00 PM Drop off:
Sun May-28-2006 2:00 PM

Location: counter in terminal, shuttle to car, Las Vegas, NV (LAS) More location info
Hours of operation: 5/27/2006: Open 24 Hours, 5/28/2006: Open 24 Hours

Image shown above is representative only.

2 Review rental rates
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1 day @ $40.90 /day $40.90

= Base price $40.90
+ Estimated taxes and fees $14.82 The taxes and fees are calculated by the rental car company at the time of booking. It is possible that some charges may change by the time you pick up the car.

CUSTOMER FACILITY CHRG 3.00USD/DY $3.00 /day
CONCESSION RECOVERY FEE $4.25 percentage
2 PCT COUNTY CAR RENTAL FEE $0.82 percentage
LICENSE RECOVERY SURCHARGE 4PCT $1.64 percentage
GVT SVC FEE $2.71 percentage
TAX RECOUPMENT $2.40 percentage

Details

Total price* $55.72
*Includes estimated taxes and fees. Car charges are billed at time of rental.