• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

1st Annual CigarPass Herf

I'll be there Saturday night as I'm driving in from Salt Lake City. I'm staying at Nellis AFB and will be leaving Monday morning back to SLC. Seadub mentioned that he will try to be there and try to drag Chewbacco.

I'll be there Saturday night as I'm driving in from Salt Lake City. I'm staying at Nellis AFB and will be leaving Monday morning back to SLC. Seadub mentioned that he will try to be there and try to drag Chewbacco.

Those bastiges better come!! :D

They are only in CALIFORNIA..LOL!!

Worth the drive!! :whistling:

Yeah, only takes me 3 hours to get up there (at night, with no traffic)...

Bruce, a minor correction:

thehatguy - Dennis Hawk - West Virginia - wife Shelly

I'll definitely be there, fashionably late as always. :cool:

I'll donate a prize too, a fiver of sticks from our favorite island:

Cohiba Siglo VI
Monte C EL
Monte Edmundo
Boli PC
SLR Serie A

If he winner wants, I'll ship them to your home, or you can take them with you saturday night.

Greg

On Wednesday morning, the family and I pile into the car, Griswald style. If you haven't been added to the HERF list by then, you get an ugly hadwritten badge. The good news is that you still get a chance on the ever growing list of raffle prizes.

I would kill someone for some St. Provo Ale from squatters!!!

I also will be donating a 5'er of some fantastic sticks...Mine will have more of an international flare to it!!

Oh, and Alex...something horrible happened to the bottle of Rum....

a few members of the Wayne Newton Mafia will be in attendance as well...not sure who yet.

I would kill someone for some St. Provo Ale from squatters!!!

I also will be donating a 5'er of some fantastic sticks...Mine will have more of an international flare to it!!

Oh, and Alex...something horrible happened to the bottle of Rum....
So can I get St. Provo Ale in one of the State stores? If so some will be in my trunk!

Final List (so far)
- Rod
- CigarLady
- Alexgtp
- EZZY (Alex's "woman")
- cookie_1978
- Nullsmurf (along w/ Kathy (wife) & Stephanie (daughter))
- MattyVegas
- Greggor22
- Tone-NY
- SteveHawk
- TheHatGuy
- Shelly (TheHatGuy's wife)
- Saka
- Kiltedcraftsman
- Rich Griffith
- Lykman
- IronMike
- GTPHale
- Lynn (Steve's wife)

Total Count: 20
Please add Me (Cory), and my wife Maggie to the final count.

Thanks,
- C

Cory and Maggie added to list (first page of thread).

As the semi-official keeper of the count, here it is. Cory, you and Maggie are already there.

List (so far)

- Nullsmurf Bruce Thomas Aurora, CO | Kathy (wife) | Stephanie (daughter)
- Rod Arcadia CA
- CigarLady Ashley Arcadia CA
- Alexgtp Alex Samoyoa IL
- cookie_1978 Rob Omecene Pittsburgh, PA
- KiltedCraftsman Jeremy Canning Boise, ID | Jenn (Wife)
- MattyVegas Matthew Dreher Las Vegas
- Tone-NY Bronx?
- SteveHawk Steve Hawk Boise ID | Juanita (Wife)
- TheHatGuy Dennis Hawk West Virginia | Shelly (Wife)
- gtphale Steve Hale Plano IL | Lynn (Wife)
- gregor22 Las Vegas | Rich Griffith (Guest)
- Lkyman Scott Moraine Las Vegas
- IronMike Michael Przydzial Las Vegas
- Blue Dragon Cory Matteucci Boise ID | Maggie (Wife)
- Saka Joe Los Angeles
- Wildcard Josh Garrison Las Vegas
- Seadub (possible)
- Chewbacco (possible)

Going once...

The "semi-official" list looks to be a bit more complete than the "official" one posted on page 1. :whistling:

Please add my wife, Juanita and Kilted's wife Jenn to the list. Thanks! :thumbs:

Just a few more days, fellas! Whoo hoo!! :D

Matty was the above a drunken post???? Is that what happened to the Rum? All cigars and booze didn't last till the herf???? :laugh:

The "semi-official" list looks to be a bit more complete than the "official" one posted on page 1. :whistling:

Please add my wife, Juanita and Kilted's wife Jenn to the list. Thanks! :thumbs:

Just a few more days, fellas! Whoo hoo!! :D

Get some glasses, loser! Re-read. :sign:

I just updated the "offical" list. Let me know if I missed anyone.