• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

1st Annual CigarPass Herf

..MATTY!!

WITH DIET COKE!!

ITS A DAMN SHAME!!

:0 :0 :0

Holy crap I cant beleive the herf is this weekend!!

Guess it's time to start packing my cigars!

..MATTY!!

WITH DIET COKE!!

ITS A DAMN SHAME!!

:0 :0 :0

Holy crap I cant beleive the herf is this weekend!!

Guess it's time to start packing my cigars!

Yea - tonight start packing - flight leaves Wednesday night - I better pack a few extra sticks, I think Thursday is going to be a long day :whistling: - Come on clock, move quicker

Just finished getting all the CP donated items together this weekend. We're gonna have one hell of a raffle!

Time to start packing up the 50 ct travel humidor. :thumbs:

I'll be there Saturday night as I'm driving in from Salt Lake City. I'm staying at Nellis AFB and will be leaving Monday morning back to SLC. Seadub mentioned that he will try to be there and try to drag Chewbacco.

I would kill someone for some St. Provo Ale from squatters!!!

I also will be donating a 5'er of some fantastic sticks...Mine will have more of an international flare to it!!

Oh, and Alex...something horrible happened to the bottle of Rum....
So can I get St. Provo Ale in one of the State stores? If so some will be in my trunk!

The Official title of the beer is called St. Provo girl, the brewery that makes it is located in Salt Lake city. They have a few resturaunts there as well called "Squatters" There is even one in the airport, as far as I know...the state stores is where you can get hard liquor now, I was able to pick up St. Provo girl in a convience store outside of Zion...

So how is the raffle going to work? Will everone just get an even number of tickets, or is it 1 for each attendee? Sounds like we may have more prizes than people??

$1 per ticket. Purchase as many as you like. Proceeds go towards maintaining the site.

I'll be there Saturday night as I'm driving in from Salt Lake City. I'm staying at Nellis AFB and will be leaving Monday morning back to SLC. Seadub mentioned that he will try to be there and try to drag Chewbacco.

I would kill someone for some St. Provo Ale from squatters!!!

I also will be donating a 5'er of some fantastic sticks...Mine will have more of an international flare to it!!

Oh, and Alex...something horrible happened to the bottle of Rum....
So can I get St. Provo Ale in one of the State stores? If so some will be in my trunk!

The Official title of the beer is called St. Provo girl, the brewery that makes it is located in Salt Lake city. They have a few resturaunts there as well called "Squatters" There is even one in the airport, as far as I know...the state stores is where you can get hard liquor now, I was able to pick up St. Provo girl in a convience store outside of Zion...

Done deal even if I have to go to the brewery and borrow a few cases!

man the anticipation for this weekend is killing me…
poker and cigar is one thing; smoking in vegas is another…
now… herfing in vegas is something special…

hope to get in vegas in time and meet you guy’s at Casa Fuente then
dinner @ Delmonico’s.

Is it Friday yet…
saka

man the anticipation for this weekend is killing me…
poker and cigar is one thing; smoking in vegas is another…
now… herfing in vegas is something special…

hope to get in vegas in time and meet you guy’s at Casa Fuente then
dinner @ Delmonico’s.

Is it Friday yet…
saka
I'm guessing there will be several trips to Casa Fuente!!! :thumbs: I'm sure there will be several BOTLs at differing times there to share a stogie or two. :)

I won't be at the tables much on this trip so I'll be smoking somewhere at almost any time.

I just updated the "offical" list. Let me know if I missed anyone.

Please add my wife Brenda

ALSO Carlos.Arias and wife will be attending

Carlos and Daynelis Arias - Las Vegas

I will also throw in a 5'r - isom - in pace with Greg for the raffle

Just got a nice package from Carlos Toraño!

It includes:

- Many Torano hats
- A big box of wooden matches (enough for everyone!)
- 50 Toraño VIRTUOSO cigars

Thanks Mark! Sorry you won't be able to make it.

Better add my wife, Nikki, to the list. She just informed me that she "might" want to go.
Yea, bring her along! There will be lots of wives there, some will smoke and some won't. Plus I think it will be good for my wife at least to see who some of the people are I interact with online all the time. I mean, it might be good for your wife to meet us too, not that she is the one who I interact with online all the time. ;)