• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

1st Annual CigarPass Herf

So, is that table a lazy susan, or did you have someone there HERFing with you?

That's my patio table -- decked out with one of my son's old twin sheets. (It makes it easier to play poker.) ;)

Nice yard Steve!

Thanks. It still needs work, but it's coming along. A bit on the small side, though.

thank for the warm welcome...

introduced myself in the intro forum.
profile filled out.

can't wait for this event to happened
is there anything i can bring?

Saka, it's good to see that you made it over here. Welcome! :thumbs:

I remember last time i was in vegas with the woman.
We stayed their 5 days . Well on the 5th day We were at casa fuente enjoying some drinks. Well i was sort of buzzed off the cigars and booze I jokingly looked over at my woman and said ,"BABE we should stay another night".. Well I figured she would of been the voice of reason and said "NO" we should head home. But she was like "heck yeah". So I rescheduled the flight..rented the car another day. And slept in the car that night. Ahh the crazt things you do in Vegas! :thumbs:

Is anyone making name tags?

By the way, CP is donating some nice things to raffle off as well. I'm working on getting a donation from Kenwood Winery. Looks like we're going to have PLENTY of things to raffle, all very nice items...

It has been raining in PGH for 6 straight days - currently it is raining and 48* - 2 day golf tournament was cancelled due to the weather :angry: - Next Wednesday night can't come quick enough - give me 98*, sunshine, cocktails, cigars and a blackjack table :whistling:

FINAL HEAD COUNT REQUEST

In order to get name tags printed and to plan accordingly, can we please get a final head count as of today? Please post in this thread if you plan on attending the Saturday night herf.

Thanks!
:thumbs:

Final List (so far)
- Rod
- CigarLady
- Alexgtp
- EZZY (Alex's "woman")
- cookie_1978
- Nullsmurf (along w/ Kathy & Stephanie)
- MattyVegas
- Greggor22
- Tone-NY
- SteveHawk
- TheHatGuy
- Saka
- Kiltedcraftsman
- Rich Griffith
- Lykman
- IronMike
- GTPHale
- Lynn (Steve's wife)

Total Count: 20

I'M GOING TO PUT THIS LIST ON THE VERY FIRST PAGE OF THE THREAD SO IT DOESN'T GET LOST.

I want to do it all - may actually be there on Wednesday night - I would be free all day Thursday to do any of the above - Anyone for golf early on Thursday? Also, for the guys who know the area - where would be a close hotel to the Polo Club for me to grab a room for Wednesday night? Thanks - and see everyone in 8 days

Try the Aladdin, or the Monte Carlo.

Also anyone going to eat anywhere special?
Im looking for somewhere nice to eat. any suggestions would be appreciated.
Also anyone planning on drinking anywhere special.

Let me know your suggestions. Im always open to hearing new things.

Had dinner at the Capitol Grill(Fashion Show Mall) overlooking the strip across from the Wynn for our anniversary. The best service and best steak I have ever had.

For seafood, try Joe's Stone Crab in Caesar's, then, head to Casa Fuente for post-dinner smokes/drinks.

Do you guys have any suggestions for some cool contests?

I was thinking about doing some CP trivia, if you get the answer right, you win a cp mouse pad or some sort of cigar accessory. What do you think? I'd like to do a few good contests as well...

FINAL HEAD COUNT REQUEST

In order to get name tags printed and to plan accordingly, can we please get a final head count as of today? Please post in this thread if you plan on attending the Saturday night herf.

Thanks!
:thumbs:

Final List (so far)
- Rod
- Alexgtp
- cookie_1978
- Nullsmurf
- MattyVegas
- Greggor22
- Tone-NY
- SteveHawk
- TheHatGuy

I feel so unloved.. :(

I will be there in my best Sunday dress.. :blush: :p

FINAL HEAD COUNT REQUEST

Final List (so far)
- Rod
- Alexgtp
- cookie_1978
- Nullsmurf
- MattyVegas
- Gregor22
- Tone-NY
- SteveHawk
- TheHatGuy

By buddy Rich is coming along with me. Also, I believe Lkyman and IronMike are coming too.

Greg Anderson(Gregor22)
Rich Griffith

add

Steve (gtphale)
Lynn (wife)

He is flying in with me on thur AM
our ladies are flying in that night!!
So we get the entire day to tear it up with cookie..LOL!! and any other botl who wants to hang out..!

Trivia would be cool.

Long ash contest
speed herf contest
smoke ring contest
guess the number of cigars smoked on saturday by everyone
texas holdem

add

Steve (gtphale)
Lynn (wife)

Trivia would be cool.

Long ash contest
speed herf contest
smoke ring contest
guess the number of cigars smoked on saturday by everyone
texas holdem

Guess I should add my wife Jenn to the name tag list, she will be with me too. I know the other Boise bro's will have theirs in tow as well.

I know there was talk of Hold 'em on Sunday, and possibly moving it to Friday night? Any word on that for those of us leaving on Sun am?

Rod you for got my woman EZZY.

Hole em sounds like fun.

Friday Ill be at Casa Fuents and Dinner at Delmonico.

After a late dinner possibly head out to a nightclub/lounge/bar for a nightcap and a cigar!

I'll do name tags, Rod.

Guys, I need the COMPLETE list. First and last name, home town, and guests. My wife Kathy and daughter Stepanie will be there on Thursday afternoon. Please fill in the blanks (PM or public), or your badge will be boring and your guests will have handwritten badges.

List (so far)

- Nullsmurf Bruce Thomas Aurora, CO | Kathy (wife) | Stephanie (daughter)
- Rod Arcadia CA
- CigarLady Ashley Arcadia CA
- Alexgtp Alex Samoyoa IL
- cookie_1978 Rob Omecene Pittsburgh, PA
- KiltedCraftsman Jeremy Canning Boise, ID | Jenn (Wife)
- MattyVegas Matthew Dreher Las Vegas
- Tone-NY Bronx?
- SteveHawk Steve Hawk Boise ID | Juanita (Wife)
- TheHatGuy Dennis Hawk West Virginia | Shelly (Wife)
- gtphale Steve Hale Plano IL | Lynn (Wife)
- gregor22 Las Vegas | Rich Griffith (Guest)
- Lkyman Scott Moraine Las Vegas | Brenda (wife)
- IronMike Michael Przydzial Las Vegas
- Blue Dragon Cory Matteucci Boise ID | Maggie (Wife)
- Saka Joe Los Angeles
- Wildcard Josh Garrison Las Vegas
- Carlos Arias Las Vegas | wife Daynelis
- Seadub (possible)
- Chewbacco (possible)

Edited to add information