• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What's on your plate today?

I have a question for you creative cooks. I went to an awesome restaurant last Sunday and had the best biscuits and gravy I have ever had. It had a sweet creamy taste that I couldn't put my finger on. It almost tasted like it had a bit of lobster bisque or seafood newburg in it.

Any ideas?

I have a question for you creative cooks. I went to an awesome restaurant last Sunday and had the best biscuits and gravy I have ever had. It had a sweet creamy taste that I couldn't put my finger on. It almost tasted like it had a bit of lobster bisque or seafood newburg in it.

Any ideas?

I wonder if the sweetness was actually coming from the dough. Were you able to dig out a little dough from the biscuit at all, sans gravy?

Tell me more about the chicken!

Recipe will work with anything, but I’ve been trying to eat clean so I used chicken breast pounded flat with a mallet. Marinated overnight in a gallon zip lock bag. I use way more lime juice than called for because I love citrus. Grill until done and sprinkle with fresh parsley, add a dollop of butter while hot so it melts.

Marinade:

Recipe will work with anything, but I’ve been trying to eat clean so I used chicken breast pounded flat with a mallet. Marinated overnight in a gallon zip lock bag. I use way more lime juice than called for because I love citrus. Grill until done and sprinkle with fresh parsley, add a dollop of butter while hot so it melts.

Marinade:

Sounds delicious, gonna give it a go.