• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What smoking music are you listening to? (2024)

TFT 90'S OHW

The first One Hit Wonder of the decade, released in January 1990, Digital Underground woulf release a dozen more singles but none would be as popular as this one,

Everlast has such an intresting career path from House of Pain to his solo works, but his first entry into music was something else! 😂

Well the last one didn't generate any comments. I have to admit that you folks were far more opened minded than I.

Here's a pic that the Black Crowes stole uh borrowed from Hustler. The cover with the black background is the censored one. Can't have the youth of America seeing pubic hairs now can we?

Amorica.jpg

Well the last one didn't generate any comments. I have to admit that you folks were far more opened minded than I.

Here's a pic that the Black Crowes stole uh borrowed from Hustler. The cover with the black background is the censored one. Can't have the youth of America seeing pubic hairs now can we?

View attachment 83231
Ah, yes. I remember this one. The "appropriation" controversy is familiar, but I think since it was before the Age Of The Internet, it's not something that was as big of a public deal as it would be today.

Alright fuck it… Here is a project I have been working on for almost a year now… But first, I have to give a huge shoutout to @AVB for his assistance as my online sound/mixing engineer 😉. His overall knowledge in music and his superb ear for details was a huge help and gave me critiques that were invaluable… Here is a link to the tracks, if you hit play all, it should play in order like an album. Let me know what you think. What track(s) you enjoy most or track(s) you don’t.

Disclosure: I am not a professional singer by any means, so I used a lot of reverb, autotune and some cloning to get the desired effects, but the songs are 100% original and mine… I hope you enjoy some or maybe even all of them…