• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What smoking music are you listening to? (2024)

Cinematic Heart is one of the newer songs I have written. I think I did share it with the group, because I remember saying I got some inspiration from the Ripley series. I was playing around with the sound, like most of these songs and I was trying to get somewhat of an older recording sound, something similar to an old mono record. Wouldn’t necessarily work for radio play, but these aren’t getting played on the radio, so why not…. Glad you’re liking them. Did track 1 not play? “What you don’t say, stays with me”
No, it didn't play. I'll go back and look again.

I posted this same one a while back. These ladies remind me of Greta Van Fleet -- had I never seen what they look/act like, I'd probably enjoy the music much more. GVH repulses me, but TLDP aren't unbearable, it's just that the singer has an ego where she is probably so egotistical that she doesn't even realize it's there. It's understated in performances, but you see it in interviews.

I posted this same one a while back. These ladies remind me of Greta Van Fleet -- had I never seen what they look/act like, I'd probably enjoy the music much more. GVH repulses me, but TLDP aren't unbearable, it's just that the singer has an ego where she is probably so egotistical that she doesn't even realize it's there. It's understated in performances, but you see it in interviews.
I fucking loathe GVF!!! I feel like I need a second option, now that I know this... LDR is always a safe bet for me..

Last edited: