• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What smoking music are you listening to? (2024)

I really dig it!

My faovorite band covering this one for Radio Store Day a bunch of years ago:

Speaking of Dylan, I thought I knew the answer to @AVB's latest trivia question, but then I realized I misremembered and it was Dylan who called this one of the greatest love songs ever written:

Speaking of songs that other artist love. Mr. James Hetfield himself said this song was perfect.

MMM for this week is my attempt at a Chris Stapleton song from a few years ago. I was asked to fill in that night fronting the house band at this bar (which my band also played regularly) and they told me to do a few solo acoustic. It was a little out of my range, but I gave it a shot. They didn't pay much so I didn't feel bad experimenting.

MMM for this week is my attempt at a Chris Stapleton song from a few years ago. I was asked to fill in that night fronting the house band at this bar (which my band also played regularly) and they told me to do a few solo acoustic. It was a little out of my range, but I gave it a shot. They didn't pay much so I didn't feel bad experimenting.

Great job, brother!!!

Here you go @Eshaw99 here is a country song I wrote.... Now understand I love country music but its not my genre as far as writing or singing, So I basically used a ton of processing and vocal cloning to get this done, which is evident. But, I think it still came out ok, I could definitely see someone with your talents performing it... Let me know what you think...

Here you go @Eshaw99 here is a country song I wrote.... Now understand I love country music but its not my genre as far as writing or singing, So I basically used a ton of processing and vocal cloning to get this done, which is evident. But, I think it still came out ok, I could definitely see someone with your talents performing it... Let me know what you think...
When I try to play it, it says “This video is private”. Can you make it public?