• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What smoking music are you listening to? (2024)

John Oates has real talent and huge success for 40 years. Not really a fair comparison.
I wasn't really comparing their talents. Just saying Bach shocked me more by trying to go the country route, probably because of his lack of skill outside of anything rock.

Hard to believe Oates went country after all the success in the pop world.
Daryl Hall is currently suing John Oates (or maybe it's the other way around) because one wants to sell the entire rights catalog for a shiny object, and the other wants to remain in ownership of their music. I think it is Hall who is being the dick here, IIRC.

Daryl Hall is currently suing John Oates (or maybe it's the other way around) because one wants to sell the entire rights catalog for a shiny object, and the other wants to remain in ownership of their music. I think it is Hall who is being the dick here, IIRC.
STILL UNRESOLVED

Even more useless information.

Frank Sinatra called this the greatest love song written in the past 100 years.

Take a guess before you look.
Unchained Melody is my guess, and this performance considering he was literally in heart failure is one of the best!!!

ETA: I just realized there was a hidden link... LOL What a Great song!!!! What a Great band!!!!

Last edited: