• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What did you smoke today

Status
Not open for further replies.
VSG Illusion from '05
Short Story from '04
JFR Robusto from the shop humi today...(Love these cheap little bastards)...

-Fetter

currently smoking my first WOAM. About an inch into it right now and it is delicious. I can already tell I need more.

Just finished a Fonseca Cubano Limitado for the Cigar Magazine folks...

Tasted like a Camel straight cigarette. The draw was so loose I could have drunk a McDonald's milkshake through it. Good Lord these Fonsecas are awful...

I will get to try a LFD Cameroon Lancero thanks to Wyatt selling me a fiver from his.

Great gesture, Wyatt! :thumbs:

August 1st:

H. Upmann Sir Winston

(we'll it's really August 2nd but since I haven't gone to bed yet, I'm calling it a cigar for August 1st :D )

This was part of a split I did with CuabaSurfer and WOW are these smoking great! They're from '03.

I had a Revolucion Torpedo which came free with my Xi3 cutter from bestcigarprices.com I don't think I can recommend it to anyone. It was ok, but nothing spectacular. I can't really complain though because until my cigars get here in the mail, it was all I had. I think it would have been better if it provided a bit more smoke. I had to puff on it a lot in order to get a good amount of smoke. Luckily it didn't turn bitter but the taste was very mild.

yesterday I smoked a RP OWR maduro and a tatuaje lancero. The OWR was so so, but the Tat was delicious as always!! I am not a huge fan of Tatuaje, but I LOVE the lanceros. Thanks to Peter for the great smoke! :love:

Brandon

I met up with a new CP'er, bluestone1101 at a local shop today. I enjoyed a Fuente Sungrown Cuban Belicoso and a LFD 2000 Serie # 5. The company and the smokes were both excellent!! :thumbs:

I met up with a new CP'er, bluestone1101 at a local shop today. I enjoyed a Fuente Sungrown Cuban Belicoso and a LFD 2000 Serie # 5. The company and the smokes were both excellent!! :thumbs:
It was good to meet up with you Jon. I hope to frequent the CB more often. Talk to you soon.

Jim

I had a Series JJ Sublime, my favorite smoke at the moment. Probably finish the night with my other favorite smoke a Litto Gomez Americano.

Davidoff Classic No.2 Tubo

My first Davidoff

I tend to shy away from "mild" cigars as people classify Davidoff, but DAMN this beauty was nice on the eyes and was absolutely not "mild". it was a tasty smoke that gave me the creamy, nutty, and bready flavor I love in CC's. Smoked this little guy all the way to the nub and it never got bitter or hot, well hot on the fingers.

Construction and burn were also perfect.

I now see why davidoff carries the price tag they do.

Davidoff Classic No.2 Tubo

My first Davidoff

I tend to shy away from "mild" cigars as people classify Davidoff, but DAMN this beauty was nice on the eyes and was absolutely not "mild". it was a tasty smoke that gave me the creamy, nutty, and bready flavor I love in CC's. Smoked this little guy all the way to the nub and it never got bitter or hot, well hot on the fingers.

Construction and burn were also perfect.

I now see why davidoff carries the price tag they do.

I've heard that about Bill. That and he likes leather.

Last night I had the Pepin blend from the Outlaw. These just get better and better.

Wednesday evening I enjoyed an Anejo #48 and today I have an Opus FF waiting for me. I have the day off today so I may be visiting my humidor more than once. :rolleyes:

Last night I enjoyed an RyJ Maduro that I got in the newbie pass from Geldor. I really enjoyed it, I just wish it lasted longer.

Today at the Outlaw, I enjoyed a RP Connecticut Toro and a El Rey de los Habanos Churchill that I had picked up at the Pepin event.

Status
Not open for further replies.