• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What did you smoke today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well... I just visited the 'ole humi a couple of minutes ago and picked out a Pepin Bad to the Bone - thanks, Brad! I look forward to the smoke as I watch a movie (Alpha Dog). :)

LFD L-300 Cabinet. It was very nice and aged well over the last year that it has sat in the humi. I have said this elsewhere but the wrapper on this cigar is definitely darker than it was when I first received it. No scientific way to explain or verify it though. The oil was visible all over the stick and even gave my fingers a sheen after holding it. A great cigar and I will definitely buy more.

Fuente - Chateau Fuente, Rothchild. Man this cigar was awful. Was like sucking hot air... ??? Too mild for my liking.

Anyone else have this experience???

BTW - It had only been in the humi for a couple of weeks.

mac

Yesterday: H Upmann Vintage Cammie Corona, not a bad smoke but it was ROTT, and needs some down time, I hope to go back to it in a few month

Yesterday: H Upmann Vintage Cammie Corona, not a bad smoke but it was ROTT, and needs some down time, I hope to go back to it in a few month

MX - Love the quote!

Toodles...LOL. :laugh:

mac

La Flor Dominicana Double Ligero Lancero "Cameroom"

Delicious all around. One of the best cigars I own for sure. Further review is in the Cameroom thread.

Padilla Miami Lancero. Very nice and much tastier than the robusto version I had a short while back. :thumbs:

Padilla Miami Lancero. Very nice and much tastier than the robusto version I had a short while back. :thumbs:
Interesting! I've been debating whether to buy a box of these as I like the robusto I tried very much.
I had a Bolivar Royal Corona and I'm working on a Shark with some decent age. I also smoked a nice LADC Marquis in beyween the vist from my avatar and his mom! ;)

Working on a Fuente Cuban Beli right now. One of my favorites at the moment, always a good smoke. So here I sit on the deck watching the sunset, couldnt get better.

Today herfing with some quality BOTLs I smoked a

2006 PSD3 EL - DELICIOUS!

not sure how old Opus Lancero but it was very mild and flavorful, sooo mellow...
Then I hit the last quarter and the spiciness and nic kicked in and pretty much kicked my ass!
Thanks Rob!
Great smoke!

-Rob

CAO Gold, not bad, not the Braziliz, but not bad. Super burn, draw and ash.

el rey de los habanos corona with some knife fight for breakfast

PSD4 and P2KM with many beers, ketel tonics and a bloody mary with a slim jim swizzle stick at slidebar

time for sleepy, i'm worn out

Today herfing with some quality BOTLs I smoked a

2006 PSD3 EL - DELICIOUS!

not sure how old Opus Lancero but it was very mild and flavorful, sooo mellow...
Then I hit the last quarter and the spiciness and nic kicked in and pretty much kicked my ass!
Thanks Rob!
Great smoke!

-Rob

Lol, yea Rob that Opus did sneak up on you.

Last evening I enjoyed a VSG corona while over looking the bay on the deck of a favorite resturant. Mighy tasty.

Ken

Gurkha Titan on the lawnmower but it was WAY too hot and humid to enjoy it. :-(

Then I had a Tatuaje Havana VI Victorias in the evening.

Partagas petit corona. march 06

smooth nuttly first half, kinda lost it the second half. The whole box has been that way.

Friday it was a God of Fire (robusto) My palate had the same wonderful taste all weekend long!!!!!!!

And today was a H. Upman (Dont know what vitolas but it was about ten years old gifted by a buddy) My first vintage stick

2003 Bolivar Coronas Gigantes.

This is what Habanos are all about. Started off mellow then slowly built to a thundering crescendo. By the end, I was woozy from the substantial nic-kick but not queasy like strong NC's make me. This one was pure buzzzzzzzzzzz. A great cigar in all respects.

Wilkey

Status
Not open for further replies.