• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What did you smoke today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Two cigar weekend. First a DCM # 5 from a group buy. This is the best DCM, yet for me. Very complex and flavorful. Then yesterday, Padilla Edicion Especial ’Achilles’ . I am a big fan of this. I've smoked six and all had been a relaxing experience. Yesterday's smoke went to a sixth gear for me on the last 2 inches and I thought I have a nice cruise going! :)

Smoked a Padron26 #6 last night that I purchased 13months ago. Very good smoke and well constructed, but I will still take an exclusivo over these any day.

Last night, I enjoyed a Padron 1964 Anniversary along with a nice glass of Laphroaig. (Thanks to AVB for the recommendation) Wifey joined me with an Onyx Reserve mini-bel and a glass of Cab. Perfect ending to a great dinner.

Yesterday I had a double header from 1998. First up was a Sancho Panza Corona, followed in the evening by a Juan Lopez Epicure #2. Both cigars were extremely enjoyable but for different reasons. I did notice the onset of mold on the foot of the Sancho but that did not detract from the taste.

I went to visit an old friend this weekend at their family's lake cabin in Michigan. I hadn't seen him in well over 10 years, so it was a blast. The cigars just added to it.

We both smoked 1 each:

Opus Perfecxion No. 5
Romeo Y Julieta Exhibicion No. 4
Montecristo No. 3
Padron #2000 from 2005
Opus Robusto

He's not a regular cigar smoker, but he kept up with me the whole time. A wonderful weekend. :)

Gave that Tatuaje (white label) a spin. Must say it was a fine smoke for only $3.70 a piece. Rich flavor, but not too strong. Good burn and great construction.

Edited to delete West Coast... as clearly these aren't the west coast line. I hear they are short filler?? Huh.. still a pretty good smoke.

mac

Gran habano #3 today waiting on the wife doing the shopping, draw was a bit tight but opened up after it warmed up, not too complex but it had a good staight tobacco taste. I'd buy a box for storage, maybe they will taste better with age.

Gran habano #3 today waiting on the wife doing the shopping, draw was a bit tight but opened up after it warmed up, not too complex but it had a good staight tobacco taste. I'd buy a box for storage, maybe they will taste better with age.

Some new Custom Farm Rolls. These are like crack now, and I just can't stop smoking these beauties. Maybe after some more "research" I'll post a review.

Gave that Tatuaje (white label) a spin. Must say it was a fine smoke for only $3.70 a piece. Rich flavor, but not too strong. Good burn and great construction.

Edited to delete West Coast... as clearly these aren't the west coast line. I hear they are short filler?? Huh.. still a pretty good smoke.

mac

They are a Cuban Sandwitch. 40% long filler wrapped around 60% medium if I remember correctly. Made form the same tobacco as the Havanna VI.

Seth

I smoked a Tat RCC 184 with a heat index of 103. Great two hour smoke!

Followed this up with a tat angeles.

Enjoyed a nice SLR 'A' from 01 last night. One the deck with a big glass of water, as the sun set and the neighborhood grew quiet. Really nice..... :cool:

Regards - B.B.S.

Padillia hybrid Robusto, not bad, not bad at all

This weekend I smoked a VR Don Alejandro '05 and a ERDM PC from '98. Yesterday I had a Famous Nic 3000!

The VR was excellent!! I absolutely loved the floral notes in this smoke! :thumbs:

Brandon

Saturday
BBF 01 was expecting more... didn't open up till half way
HUPC 99 nice pc box worthy for the price
TTT RE 05 these are coming around nicely

Sunday
RASS 05 not as good as 06 batch and far from the 01's
HU#4 not sure the age on these but it was a fine smoke w/ a long finish... one of my best that weekend.

Partagas Lusitania from "00"

These have always been a little tight on the draw so I pre pokered it with a this gauge stainless needle. Smoked great what a fantastic smoke.

Status
Not open for further replies.