• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What did you smoke today

Status
Not open for further replies.
I smoked a phatash house stick from a sampler on the drive to work and a Camacho Corojo (don't know what they call it, but it was corona sized) after work. That Corojo was a stout little thing. It didn't knock me on my ass or anything like that, but it was a hot, spicy, peppery stick. At one point I though there may have been some red hots hidden in the filler, as I was tasting hot cinnamon. Not a bad stick at all, but I don't think I'd want one real often; too hard on the tongue. :blush: Besides, there are lots of other $4.00 cigars I like better and find more balanced.

This last weekend:

Hemingway signature
CAO Cameroon with 1.5 years on it
Ancient Warrior
Elogio Robusto (Had such a strong flavor profile that it made Bacardi 151 smell like citrus and berries.... is that bad? lol.)

Yesterday had an '04 Esplendido and an '03 RASS. Very nice smokes.....didn't want to let the Cohiba go out :(.

Today I had a Padilla 1932 Toro. Wonderful smoke. Don't know yet what I'll smoke tonight.

Breakfast: Padron Serie '26 #35

Dinner: Tatuaje Series P - P2

The Padron was outstanding, it had been awhile since I had smoked a Padron and even longer since a '26. It was absolutely fabulous, with a plethora of billowing clouds of smoke and loaded with flavor. Smoked it while chugging down a half pot of Killer Beans.

The Series P was just ok. Have to say it wasn't my favorite Tat, hehe. I only have a few on them, and with so many DPG cigars out there, I doubt I will seek out many more.

Marlboro Gold :(

Rough week....

I'll make up for it with a DPG black '77 tonight and a PSD2 tomorrow.

I've been smoking a ton of the AF Cuban Corona maddies and the LFD Cameroons. Unfortunately I've ran out of both as I shared them with Bailbonds which was great to do by the way. But thanks to a generous BOTL, I'm enjoying a nice Oliva maddie cigar that has a blue label and its been the best one I've ever had by them. Thanks again Ray. :thumbs:

Great weather today so I decided to sit on my balcony after work and fire up a cigar. Decided on a La Flor Dominicana Oscuro Especial from a box I picked up from our good buddy and BOTL Al (PuffStuff). This cigar is great. Very smooth, no aftertaste, lots of smoke and a hint of sweetness that I'm getting. This is the first of the LFD's I've had with the oscuro wrapper and I have to say I'm really impressed.

Oliva "O" Maduro Orion 2nd edition, right after they stopped the cloth bands. About 2 years in my humi and a 5 yo wrapper to start with. Too bad they don't make them anymore.

I've been smoking a ton of the AF Cuban Corona maddies and the LFD Cameroons. Unfortunately I've ran out of both as I shared them with Bailbonds which was great to do by the way. But thanks to a generous BOTL, I'm enjoying a nice Oliva maddie cigar that has a blue label and its been the best one I've ever had by them. Thanks again Ray. :thumbs:

Beautiful day utside and all I could think all day was "man, I can;t wait to get home and sit outside and smoke a cigar" Didn't get home until around 7, not enough time to enjoy the sunlight with a smoke plus I was tired by then. About to have a cup of coffee and if it wakes me up I might just smoke in the garage.

I had my first AF Cuban Belicoso today..... I was a bit disappointed. I have wanted to try this cigar for quite awhile because I like the Chateau Fuente sg, and the 858 sg so much. It was very mild for the first half of so then turned a little better. I guess I will have to try a few more, I may have just got a dud. On a brighter note my new Xikar cuts like butter!!! :thumbs:

I enjoyed the great KC weather with a CI Legends Orange Label (Rocky Patel blend). :thumbs:

I had my first AF Cuban Belicoso today..... I was a bit disappointed. I have wanted to try this cigar for quite awhile because I like the Chateau Fuente sg, and the 858 sg so much. It was very mild for the first half of so then turned a little better. I guess I will have to try a few more, I may have just got a dud. On a brighter note my new Xikar cuts like butter!!! :thumbs:

I enjoy the Cuban Belicoso as well as the Chateau Fuente, but I can see it tasting different than the 858 SG. To my knowledge, the 858 SG is the same Flor Fina Blend as the other 858's but with the SG wrapper from the SG series. The rest of the SG series has a different blend than the 858.

Quintero Brevas <-- also what I smoked earlier. I have had them for about 10 months and I think they are smoking great right now! They have a creamy, earthy tobacco flavor. I really enjoy them for the price!

Followed by a SLR Regios. This was my first Regios and I really enjoyed this cigar! :thumbs: Not a ton of smoke, but great burn and flavor.

Brandon

Padron 1926 Serie 40th Anniversary Maduro Torpedo. Talk about a cigar that was smoked to the nub! It hurt me just to fire that bad boy up. If I didn't have another one, that one wouldn't have seen daylight for a long time.

Just a RASS. Its funny the first time I had them I didnt like them. Oh things do change. I think we have another go to smoke now :) Like them more than the PSD 4's, VR Famosos for sure.

el REY ANDINO (king of the Andes) blend
Ecuador wrapper and binder, Columbia Cubita (sweet and very strong), Peruvian Ligero and Ecuador Criollo in the filler.
WOW

Status
Not open for further replies.