• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What did you smoke today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolutely stunning day here in Miami. Had lunch outdoors over in Coral Gables. Outstanding meal consisting of grilled yellowtail (I don't often eat fish I don't catch, but couldn't resist this one after seeing it). Delicious. Afterwards fired up a Tatuaje RC233 and sat back and enjoyed the afternoon unfolding. Watching traffic pass by on Miracle Mile, watching at some of the eye-candy stroll by shopping as well. Such a beautiful day, beautiful cigar.

Can't wait for the dinner scenario now...heading over Azul (at the Mandarin) over on Brickell. Will be followed by a few smokes outside at my buddy's place at Tequesta, almost next door. Haven't yet decided the line up for tonight...

That sounds divine!!! Congrats on a beautiful day!

Had a Tatuaje P3, and then after hearing some great information about future prospects, lit up a Cojonu 2003.

wrapping up a DPG Black '77, and loving it. I think ive smoked half a box of these in under a month. I need to burry the rest before I smoke them all fresh.

Pulled in about 35 Crappie today and smoked the following while doing it:

- Padilla 1932 Robusto
- Tatuaje Hermosos
- A/F Cuban Beli

Great smokes and great fishin'.

I tried a J Fuego Natural corona, I think I will pick up a few more of these.

I kinda felt like not doing anything today so I just finished off a RASCC. :thumbs:

We'll see what else the day brings!

Pulled another 30 Crappie keepers out of the lake yesterday and had a Padron Delicias. Would've had more, but it was pretty rainy and windy. The Padron was solid though :thumbs:

Last night at my manroom mini-herf with Nullsmurf and Joshmickelson, I had a Tat Cojonu 2003 followed by a DCM Toro. Good times!

Padilla 1932 Toro.. Man this thing was ON the money.. Loaded with flavor and strength. I really enjoyed it with some HC..

Padilla 1932 Toro.. Man this thing was ON the money.. Loaded with flavor and strength. I really enjoyed it with some HC..
Bruce had the same smoke last night. His comments went something like this..

First puff - Shit! That is bitter..

20 Minutes later - Hmmmm not bad.

40 minutes later - Damn this thing is getting good.

2 hours and 3 relights later he nubbed it.

Sig II '05 (and it actually smoked very well, some more time will serve 'em well) :thumbs:

I nubbed PAM Exclusivo, deeeeeeeeeelecious!

cigar004.jpg

I am having a cup of coffee and smoking a La Flor Ligero the Mysterious. Never tried one so Ipicked one up this morning.

I had some buddies over last night. We went through a few fistfulls of cigars and a bottle of HC. I had a Monte Edmundo 05, a AVO 22, and finished up with a Partagas Lusi '01. Wounded from last night, all I've had today was a Hoyo du Gormet '05.

Status
Not open for further replies.