• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What did you smoke today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, where to start!

Last night was a great night:

Started out with a PAM in the afternoon
Followed by a Monte No. 5 with dinner
Then a Don Carlos 2004 God of Fire Churchill
then went right into the Padron 40th Maduro
then finished the night with a Monte No. 4 from '04.

Good times!

Oh, where to start!

Last night was a great night:

Started out with a PAM in the afternoon
Followed by a Monte No. 5 with dinner
Then a Don Carlos 2004 God of Fire Churchill
then went right into the Padron 40th Maduro
then finished the night with a Monte No. 4 from '04.

Good times!
Sounds like it was a great herf, sorry I couldn't make it Andy.

Just finished a pre-brunch HdM Epi 1 from '04 and it was delicious. :love:

Now hopefully the brunch food will taste as good! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Started with a Cameroon La Aurora Preferido no2 For Brunch, A Hemingway Short Story at Lunch followed by a Padron 26 no 2 Maduro after Dinner. All very nice smokes
Unfortunately I have no BOTL in this State so it is very lonely at times :sign:

WOW What an afternoon, A gorgeous day (mid 70's) and a Opus Robusto from 04' and some HC Reserva to sip on.
Someone pinch me... :)

Don Pepin Garcia Black Label for early afternooner.

Headin' over to theorangeman's in a bit to herf it up a bit :)

Not sure what I got line up for there yet.

a very nice SLR A from the CC GB. This was from ENE 03. every puff of smoothness and flavor!

WOW What an afternoon, A gorgeous day (mid 70's) and a Opus Robusto from 04' and some HC Reserva to sip on.
Someone pinch me... :)
BASTID TIM!!!
It was a crappy day here... rain, and I was out pressure washing in it for four hours!!! :angry:
Send some of that mid 70's stuff out my way bro!!!

:thumbs:

I had a sun grown chateau fuente while I was on the beach getting sunburned :cool:

Just lit up a Monte Endmundos from 12/04 (Aloha, Wade!!! :thumbs: )!!! So far, very good! Pairing it up with a couple of fingers of AH Hirsch 16 (Thanks Dan!!! :thumbs: )!!!
:love:

Just got back from theorangeman's place.

Got to his house and herfed it up real nice. Had me an Untold Story Maduro and a Tatuaje Reserva J21.

Both were fabulous cigars and enhanced by the company I smoked them with :thumbs:

LFD DL Chisel. I think this may be my new every day stick, I can't get enough of it.

Had a fantastic day with some great cigars. A VSG sorcerer this afternoon and an Esplendido from '04 that blew me away!

Just got back from theorangeman's place.

Got to his house and herfed it up real nice. Had me an Untold Story Maduro and a Tatuaje Reserva J21.

Both were fabulous cigars and enhanced by the company I smoked them with :thumbs:

I am an Untold Story fan, too! I have a few of various ages. Not everyone likes them, though.

Tonight I'm having my first "real" cigar in about ten days. I've been sick with the flu and the last few days I've been hesitant to "waste" a good cigar when I can't taste properly. I was brave tonight and lit one of my older Chateau Fuente Sungrowns. I CAN TASTE IT! YIPEE!! :thumbs: ANd it's oh-so-yummy, too. :rolleyes: :laugh:

A good day all around.
A 2001 Cuaba Generoso. Fantastic flavor. The damn thing sort of exploded and fell apart, but I kept smokin it anyway. Couldn't let it go.

Followed with an A/R Connecticut twin--Shade and Broadleaf barber pole. Never mind the look of it, it just tastes good.

el Laguito Lancero Rosado one of my faves. Long, cool smoking and flavorful

Had a Michael Lington Classic after that. This is a very hard cigar to find, unless you go to a Jazz gig where he happens to be playing. A very creamy Conn. wrap Robusto. Did you ever have a cigar whose flavors sort of COAT your mouth? It was like that. I'll definately be hunting for a place to buy more of these.

Robaina Familiare from 1998. Man that's like eating chocolate, with a kick.

Then I took a little left turn and had a Montana Sport maduro torpedo. Only 5.5x50, very dark, not very strong, but earthy and very complicated flavor.

Magus TripleM yeah yeah I know, more of my own, but damn, I like that "swamp tobaccy". And in a 6x60 there was enough smoke to turn my car windows brown, make my hair fall out, and make me stumble up my own driveway.

Last one of the day-- I HAD to celebrate getting a great rating in Smoke for the Lucky8 brand, so I did it big time, with a L8 Red Dragon 7x58 torpedo ahhhhhhhhh spring is here babe

Status
Not open for further replies.